• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Guide Forum Post Downloader - Tampermonkey Script

Yeah still not finding videos for me, works like a charm with pictures, but no download button at all when the post just have videos
You have this latest version?
You can see the videos fine?
Can you manually download the videos?

Can you please give me a link to a post that doesnt work

I've updated to version 2.9.5 and it works for posts only containing images. As soon as a post has videos in it, it goes through the downloading part (the flashing text above the post counts downloads, shows download progress for videos etc) but then fails to download anything. Also tried to filter out videos and just download images, but the same behaviour.
example post here
edit: I'm on Win 11 and use Brave browser. I've not yet tried using Firefox, Chrome or Edge as these are not my preferred browser choices ;)

Last edited:
You have this latest version?
You can see the videos fine?
Can you manually download the videos?

Can you please give me a link to a post that doesnt work
Oh so i got the pattern, is with cyberdrop videos, i can watch and all but the button doesn't show, it wasn't working with any but now it is, except for cyberdrop ones, here a thread with lots of cyberdrop videos

I've updated to version 2.9.5 and it works for posts only containing images. As soon as a post has videos in it, it goes through the downloading part (the flashing text above the post counts downloads, shows download progress for videos etc) but then fails to download anything. Also tried to filter out videos and just download images, but the same behaviour.
example post here
edit: I'm on Win 11 and use Brave browser. I've not yet tried using Firefox, Chrome or Edge as these are not my preferred browser choices ;)
That post downloaded fine here.

Oh so i got the pattern, is with cyberdrop videos, i can watch and all but the button doesn't show, it wasn't working with any but now it is, except for cyberdrop ones, here a thread with lots of cyberdrop videos
Cyberdrop is not currently supported, I havent had time to fix it.

That post downloaded fine here.

Cyberdrop is not currently supported, I havent had time to fix it.
Just tried it again, same problem: It steps through the filenames (green) and shows that it is downloading (blue text), but when it reaches the end of the counter (downloaded items/total items) it does not generate a zip and download. It does do non-zipped, file-by-file download though.
Pure image posts generate and download a zip file.

Great work! Quick question is there a global option to not zip each post? I just want to download the raw file.

Just tried it again, same problem: It steps through the filenames (green) and shows that it is downloading (blue text), but when it reaches the end of the counter (downloaded items/total items) it does not generate a zip and download. It does do non-zipped, file-by-file download though.
Pure image posts generate and download a zip file.
What browser, tampermonkey version etc?

I guess it's already been mentioned that the ripper doesn't recognize saint embeds?

Just realized now when there was only a video on one post and the option to download doesn't pop up and the also the option to untick saint isn't there anymore.

I guess it's already been mentioned that the ripper doesn't recognize saint embeds?

Just realized now when there was only a video on one post and the option to download doesn't pop up and the also the option to untick saint isn't there anymore.
You should update, saint embeds changed from .su to .pk last Thursday

2.9.5 released

• Added new saint embed domain

As usual it should auto-update but if it doesn't you can get it from here:

I had a brief look, the script is trying to download the correct URLs for the vids but they seem to be failing, not sure why

Heres a second thread again very large albums, but failing on the images this time not the videos, with download unzipped enabled.

I'm downloading it unzipped right now, done the first 60 fine, is there a specific point it fails at? and can you show me what you see in console please
Press F12 -> console tab

Back
Top Bottom