EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Firewallfox100 discussion thread

Beautiful response to her post "you want us to keep paying but only a "maybe" for content".

I think it's time to report her account for scamming

I think she will post more or fully quit once the leaks begin again. What got her to move to fansly and be "active" for a bit was the leaks from patreon. It might not work at all, but with more leaks, less people will sub and she will either quit or become more active.

I think she will use the leaks to stop. She doesn't strike me at this point that she really likes doing it and finds ways to keep her lifestyle with minimal effort and engagement

I think she will post more or fully quit once the leaks begin again. What got her to move to fansly and be "active" for a bit was the leaks from patreon. It might not work at all, but with more leaks, less people will sub and she will either quit or become more active.
My bad. Who knew she was searching for leaks.

She posted again finally and says she "has her shit in order". Pics were tits only, not even something good to give back ffs.

IM GOING TO POST THIS WEEK!

Posts 1 time after over a month, still says nothing otherwise.

She can't post guys, she is doing golf cart girl job now. Once again, if you're subbed, report her for scamming. Over 1 month with no post
Has she explained what a golf cart job is?

How do you go from "I work IT" to "I work golf cart"?

Could be that job where you drive around with snacks and drinks at a golf club. A roving waiter basically.

Has she explained what a golf cart job is?

How do you go from "I work IT" to "I work golf cart"?
Money, cart girls make tons of cash money in tips.
I worked at a golf course before and I’d it’s a nice enough course the girls could leave with $300-$600 in cash every day they worked and all you have to do is flirt with old simps (and keep your clothes on)

Last edited:
IM GOING TO POST THIS WEEK!

Posts 1 time after over a month, still says nothing otherwise.
Get ready, she posted on Twitter that she has “anxiety”; she’s got the next excuse loaded in the chamber

Edit: called it
She’s taking a “break” from streaming until twitcon (end of sept) 😂

Last edited:
It's ok, she is going on a trip this weekend, but her anxiety blocks her from doing stuff.

It's ok, she is going on a trip this weekend, but her anxiety blocks her from doing stuff.
What’s weird to me is like, she could post the same pic of her slapping her mosquito bites around and pinching her nipples twice a week like she was, no new poses or anything, and people would still be fine. Then again, she hasn’t posted more than 5 times in over a month period and has 800+ subs

Back
Top Bottom