EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Firewallfox100 discussion thread

You can just go to her fansly and see if the posts moved from 372 pics and 36 vids. Easiest way.

Over 800 subs now, still no post since July 9th lol

Seems so, I personally don't feel $50 USD (over $80 CAD) is worth it for 1 post a month, so if anybody is subbed, just tell me if its worth lol

Fuck it, last chance......NOTHING NEW? BUT TOTALS WENT UP

I subbed cause she went on a date last night (her IG said so lol) and I was hoping she posted herself getting fucked/jizzed on again lol.

I am fucking dumb.

Last edited:
Yeah I was hoping that she posted some pics from her date but figured it was going to be the same old same old.

Maybe its scheduled thats why? Does it work that way?

She was online this morning, didn't post anything. Still no scheduled post or whatever, but the numbers went up.

Facts, she could get so much more money if she just whored herself out
She's already made bank without posting. Look at my post on page 1 calculating how much she makes.

She just posted this

Hey! I’ve seen your messages I just got locked out of this somehow and had to go through all the steps to re-verify

With that being said, I have been absent. I will be posting just not on a regular schedule because I have taken on a new job and I’m just a little scatter brained at the moment. I really wish I could have something better to say but this is better than nothing.

The fansly won’t change, I just don’t have a set schedule yet. 💙💙 I miss you all tho, took me forever to get in here again.

She just posted this
4f6209cc527daa98209af5407e459f6f.gif

Seeing as she was on yesterday, her picture and video count went up, it's fishy. Just say you've been busy, no need to lie

Back
Top Bottom