Simp Chat Fiona Cooper Discussion / Request thread

minny12

Fan
Mar 18, 2022

VVisions

Lurker
Mar 30, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Its the best content I have ever seen. It mixes in Panty Fetish, school girl asthetics and taboo scenarios. It's like an English version of JAV done right, nothing quite like it. I have the pirate rips of 1-1400 and 1800-1900 but the true gold lies in 1400-1700 an I am fiending for it all.

MonkeyBoySam

Superfan
Mar 12, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Have you watched ALL of them? There's a good number where they just don't look like they're into it. There have been stories from some of the girls where they're forced to redo the video because they're not doing the video justice, so there is so much we don't actually see. Maybe the take where they're just lying there is the best take he got. And just look at the guy, unless the girl has some wild age/fatty fetish, most would not willingly have sex with him. Would you? 😂 (Of course, there's a few videos where the girls are into it. And, if they're lucky, they get a cumshot or creampie too)

minny12

Fan
Mar 18, 2022
I clearly stated some were, I'm fully aware of his criminal record. However, of the ones I have seen, which is many, NONE look coerced and a lot, has bizarre as it might seem, not only look like they are really into to, but into him. In addition, many go back several times, it seems 4 or 5 max. Being 'forced' or coerced once is one thing, but several times?

Also if you do look at them the more soft core bit is filmed better, the more hardcore is poor, fragmented and shoved on the end, leading me to believe they went to do some soft-core and he managed to talk them, or paid, into bed.

There can be many reason why they did.

1/ recreational chemicals.
2/ latest expensive handbag.
3/ revenge against some boyfriend or husband.
4/ just plain got a kink for him, it happens.

sg1

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 17, 2023

Nah, he just had money and they needed it.

To me (remember, just my personal opinion) there are three types of FC video:

1. Models who don't really want to do it but need cash
2. Slight crazy/drunk/high models (probably a subset of the first category)
3. Models with aspirations in the adult industry who're doing it as part of their career (usually early on)

The first category isn't 'coercion' necessarily, although his criminal record speaks for itself as far as that goes, imo. Nevertheless, despite the attractiveness of the model, pretty much every video in category one is awful. There must be people who not only enjoy but actually buy his older videos of a slightly miserable looking woman attempting to give sultry looks to camera while terrible music plays, but I'm not one of them.

The second category can produce some absolute gems (Sarah-Jane (1018) or Natasha Lee (359 & 367) come to mind), but models who've discussed their experiences with him in the past often talk about how he encourages them to drink and who knows what else. There are other videos where models look progressively out of it as the video goes on, often ending with him fucking them, which does potentially raise issues of consent.

The third category is where the gold is found, as far as I'm concerned. Nearly every FC video in my collection is from this category. What distinguishes the model is the sense they're on top of the situation, doing it knowingly, giving the impression of actually enjoying it, and being skilled in the art of dirty talking and tease. He's also much less likely to appear in these videos, and given his involvement ruins it, this is a good thing.

MonkeyBoySam

Superfan
Mar 12, 2023
I think the BGAFD link that sg1 refers to might have been a forum thread, but the BGAFD forums were taken down a while ago.

edit2: The BGAFD forum had moved and here is the thread started by "FCHelen", one of FC's first models who, admittedly, has amazing breasts. I've not read this whole thread before so I'm fascinated that I found it again:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

edit3: Hmmm... Helen's story doesn't start off well. Might have to save this long thread for later.

The next best source is KiwiFarms (like it or not)

edit: it has been saved on Wayback Machine but I've not yet found an archive of the flat thread, only the first post by "FCHelen":

Last edited:

wewlad

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
Anybody got Kathy (Candi Blows) 1570, 1577, 1612, 1677?

shanek

Tier 1 Sub
Feb 9, 2024
gone very quite on fiona cooper movies do i upload any more is any one else going to upload as well cheers