Recommend Finleyfae

hentaiandmetal666

Degenerate
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Name: Finleyfae

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
(Locked, must be accepted by her to follow)

Category: Fansly / Peach

Pricing: $8 on each platform

Regularity of posting: Weekdays, sometimes on weekends, almost daily pretty much

Type of content: All NSFW. Cosplay, highlights from her CB streams, lately she's been posting exclusive videos on Fansly. For Peach, she seemingly only posts stream highlights, you get more from her Fansly. Lots of vagina, butt, and feet pics. I'm big into feet and she is super friendly to that fetish. Solo content.

Does PPV: only 2 paywalled videos that are cheap anyway.

Thoughts on the model: Fantastic. She's a petite, small-tit white girl with a great butt and pair of feet. Ticks all the boxes if you're into young petite women. Cute voice as well. She's also a great cosplayer. She's done Leeloo, Videl and young Bulma from DB, Lara Croft, some other anime chicks. I'd also recommend her CB streams, if you miss them, highlights will just be posted on the Fansly, which is sweet.

Would I recommend? Absolutely!

toptierlurker

MEGAS XLR
Jun 2, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Huge bump, but yesterday, I noticed that she has been removing older posts of her. I frequently watch her streams and she used to tout that she had thousands of pics, or at least 1k pic. Yesterday, I noticed she had around 860 pics. Right now, as I type this, that number has decreased to 719, and she's scrubbing her videos as well. Educated guess, she's scrubbing content that has her face. She has often been wearing a face mask lately, so now I think it's only a matter of time before she makes it permanent and delete almost all the Fansly content that show her face.

It's incredibly annoying, and just makes the
page more valuable since it now has more of her Fansly content than the Fansly account itself.

Reactions: iU%O&&x*zwHE