Simp Chat Fernanda & Camila Oliveira (Mala Pink) [DISCUSSION]

glyphis

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 8, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
While this compellingly dramatic turn of events has all the hallmarks of a Telemundo-style soap opera, am I in the minority among those that are willing to pay $$$ to see Fernanda have sex with another woman? She really is breathtakingly gorgeous IMHO and obviously has a penchant for 😻.
In a vacuum, her shows would likely be a sexy thot attraction. I am now genuinely curious to see how she succeeds going forward.
Prop bet:
Anyone want to bet a fistful of freshly minted Simp City $$$ that Cami comes back to do lives one day? (It'd break the 'net, huh?)

glyphis

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 8, 2023

Here is a translation of the dialogue in which Mamacita Oliveira appears to be poking fun at her daughter (and her newfound $$$ issues and living arrangement) by dubbing a scene from a comedy series:

Ó, só tem macarrão e molho de tomate.
Que molho de tomate é esse, Marilda? "Tomatudo"?
É, comprei numa promoção.
É bom?
É. Ou é isso ou é macarrão ao óleo e óleo.
Alho e óleo?
Não, nenê. Não tem alho. É óleo e óleo mesmo. Vai?
Bota o "Tomatudo".

Hey, there's only pasta and tomato sauce.
What tomato sauce is that, Marilda? "Tomatudo"?
Yeah, I bought it on sale.
Is it good?
Yeah. It's either that or it's pasta with oil and oil.
Garlic and oil?
No, baby. There's no garlic. It's oil and oil. Go?
Put in "Tomatudo".

Also, "Tomatudo" sound as "toma tudo" wich could mean "take that all".

Last edited:
Reactions: Asap55

Rhuagh

Lurker
Mar 27, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Nah, nothing to do with Camila. You know that Tik Tok trend of acting out a scene from a movie or TV series, but with the original audio playing over? They are doing that with what appears to be a comedic scene from a telenovela, the punchline being a pun on the name of the pasta dish (only makes sense in portuguese). No dig at Camila.