EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Feiirain

• Thread starter Thread starter eses13
  • Start date Start date
Yeah I saw , is it public knowledge that she has a boyfriend ?
Nope, I've asked her if she has a bf and she said no. However the person who is spreading rumors has also mentioned things about her that just happened to come true, so the guy either knows her personally or he's a prophet. I wouldn't blame her for lying, I wouldn't want my personal life on blast on the internet either. These forums are meant for sharing content, not sharing their whole life story. Who gives a fuck if she's seeing someone.

Nope, I've asked her if she has a bf and she said no. However the person who is spreading rumors has also mentioned things about her that just happened to come true, so the guy either knows her personally or he's a prophet. I wouldn't blame her for lying, I wouldn't want my personal life on blast on the internet either. These forums are meant for sharing content, not sharing their whole life story. Who gives a fuck if she's seeing someone.
My only issue is that in the case this is true and she continues to harbor a very extreme parasocial relationship with her followers then morally id rather not support someone who decides to use such an aspect to her advantage if that makes sense.
I don't care overall it's just uncomfortable to think about the poor souls that might think they are close in some regard but she refuses to create that boundary

My only issue is that in the case this is true and she continues to harbor a very extreme parasocial relationship with her followers then morally id rather not support someone who decides to use such an aspect to her advantage if that makes sense.
I don't care overall it's just uncomfortable to think about the poor souls that might think they are close in some regard but she refuses to create that boundary
well you dont have to support her, but using people for an advantage to make money is her job. and dont get me wrong, im not defending her and im not gonna support her either but only because shes not a good person. im good friends with someone feiirain is very close with, she always tells me how fake feiirain is and how she shows her friends the DMs she gets from her followers and makes fun of them all the time. always talking about how annoying they are, shes extremely toxic and narcissistic. and ive seen people come out and publicly say feiirain lead them on and stuff on other forums, just think about all the other people who are too embarassed to come out about being played by her. she plays with peoples emotions for her own entertainment and i think thats sick.

well you dont have to support her, but using people for an advantage to make money is her job. and dont get me wrong, im not defending her and im not gonna support her either but only because shes not a good person. im good friends with someone feiirain is very close with, she always tells me how fake feiirain is and how she shows her friends the DMs she gets from her followers and makes fun of them all the time. always talking about how annoying they are, shes extremely toxic and narcissistic. and ive seen people come out and publicly say feiirain lead them on and stuff on other forums, just think about all the other people who are too embarassed to come out about being played by her. she plays with peoples emotions for her own entertainment and i think thats sick.
Yeah I think my last post is my last one , I've let it run it's course and honestly it seems very clear from the sheer amount of people saying this stuff over and over she isnt the best person I appreciate your input everyone

ive known her for a while, her main talking point is always making fun of her simps

Yeah I think my last post is my last one , I've let it run it's course and honestly it seems very clear from the sheer amount of people saying this stuff over and over she isnt the best person I appreciate your input everyone
If you're leaking her content arent you doing the opposite of supporting her? Less people would have to buy her fansly to see her content and you're being a homie and sharing for everyone else to see aswell.

If you're leaking her content arent you doing the opposite of supporting her? Less people would have to buy her fansly to see her content and you're being a homie and sharing for everyone else to see aswell.
Id still be paying her directly if that's how I'm leaking said items

she was kinda fake when i hung out with her a while back, she made me think she liked me then she ghosted me out of no where for no reason... only knew her for a month but still, she low key weird af. you know its bad when even her friends talk about her behind her back...

Back
Top Bottom