Question Fantia won't accept my card.

oslja

Lurker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I have been using Fantia for about 4 years, supporting several models with paid plans. I was using MasterCard at first, but about a year ago i switched to Visa. In the end of last month my bank gone mad and blocked all of my automatic transactions, including all of Fantia fan club subscriptions. I called my bank the next day, and they explained that they blocked transactions because of "suspicious activity" and "fraudulent sites". I can understand them not knowing lesser known sites like Fantia and Pixiv, but they even called sites like Patreon and Humble Bundle fraudulent. So i told them that there is no suspicious activity and that i was using these sites for years, so they lifted the block, allowing me to make payments again. But Fantia wouldn't accept the same Visa card i was using before all this. When i try to make a payment it says "This card has expired and cannot be used. Please contact your credit card company or use another credit card. You can also use other payment methods such as PayPay and convenience store payment.", even though my card has not expired. When i try to register another card (either virtual MasterCard or re-register the same Visa) i get another message: "We are very sorry that we are unable to accept your credit card, but please re-try your payment procedure by using another payment method." Other payment methods, like buying TORA coins doesn't work for me as well, since all these methods are meant for Japanese and i can't use my card either. I tried using Japanese VPN, to no avail. I have only 5 days left to renew my payed plans. If i fail, i will permanently lose access to hundreds euros worth of content, not even counting all the future content. What can i do?

Last edited: