Discussion Fansly Refund Help Discussion

Kiwic

Lurker
May 2, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Maybe this is my last hope:

So there was a content creator, we talked about a content type and she mentioned she have a video about that. She also sent me a screenshot from the video. I believed her and bought it. It turned out the content that she was talking about was 30 sec from the 6 minutes video. Then I became very angry. I tried to talk sith her about that, but she refused to deal with the situation. So I started a conversation with the support about a refund, at first they looked very helpful. I described the situation to them, gave a lot of details. After a few days they made their verdict. In my opinion it was a copy/paste message, really short and basically said no but sorry for the inconvenience. They didn't shared on what thesis they made their decision. I asked them, but I'm still waiting for their answer sooner or later.

So if anyone were capable of getting back money can you share your experience and the facts that was helpful?

I'm mainly angry because of the manners how the company and the creators handle the situation. It would be a relieve if I can beat them in that way.

Thank you for reading this! :)

halkimkun

Casual
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
ok. so i have had this problem with some streamsers one of em is a girl called Angelicatlol and strawbarry(something) she changes her name so many times but always has strawbarry in her name, first off all, take screenshots, no screenshots no help, if they promised you something and dont deliver and you have proof. if you still have the PM's between you two, take Screenshots and afther that just tell her that you will be showing them to fansly, fansly will need to do something or you can tell fansly that you will take this to the police and or bank and tell them, as you got screenshots bank will most times give you the money back and she will be flaged as fraud. angelicat gave in and dident want to lose her site. strawbarry lost her account and she had to pay back like 11kish to diferent ppl (i got backabout 400$). the thing with OF and Fansly, as long as you have proof and stay firm they have to take action. and remeber to go over what you type to them, never use words that sound like threats.