Femboy F1NN5TER - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

dinnerisready0

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 27, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
83-F278-AD-8-F57-470-D-922-E-DBC3-AC81-EC0-B.jpg

Am I the only one thinking it’s crazy that he listed these as reasons for taking HRT? I feel like with him it doesn’t have to do with „being born in the wrong body“ but all goes back to just getting attention, validation and self-confidence from being (more) attractive/desired?

I feel like as a guy (in the conventional way) he never even tried in to be as attractive as he could be. Aside from the fact that it’s totally fine to just be a dude having long hair and wearing dresses & makeup.

Body dysphoria is obviously a mental illnness that requires treatment but I‘m not if HRT (and potentially surgery) *always* gotta be the *first* and only option/therapy.

I am truly curious about how F1nn will think, feel and look back at this time in his late 20s where you’re getting more sure in who you are as a person and have less of an identity crisis.

the fact that he received HRT treatment within not even 1 year is ridiculous and it’s my understanding that he only got that one therapist. i feel like we live in a time where some people really down play the long lasting effects of HRT and significance. it should be the last resort, last way of treating body dysphoria, depression and gender identity crisis issues.

im truly curious what everyone else thinks about this and f1nn‘s case in particular. In general I think society should more go towards allowing males and females to be however they want without having to change their biological gender.

why does he want boobs, something he wasn’t born with? same With bulimic people, accepting and loving your own, real body Is difficult for some people and sadly needs to be learnt First.

Also interesting how Harry Benjamin categorized transgender back in the 60s

91283088-7-B84-4533-87-D3-0-ACEE68-E5-C32.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

Last edited:

Misserfolg

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 27, 2022
Meh, the dude that said that every post with cock from now on is going to be disappointing was right, he is not hung, he is also not especially small, there is nothing special about his dick, he is just going to give us a year of the same kind of photos but this time showing his cock

forelegjones

Casual
Dec 18, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Gotta love this line of argument specifically. Even if you look at HRT as purely a frivolous, cosmetic procedure,
in terms of regret rates and rates of unambiguous harm it compares favorably to any number of cosmetic surgeries & procedures, all of which are seen as within the domain of personal autonomy and rarely actually gatekept as a “last resort” for low self esteem, body dysmorphia etc.

People will say shit like this as if there aren’t women on this forum with string implants & internal bras made of pig tissue, like you couldn’t pick a domain of medicine where HRT looks better if you tried.

Not going to weigh this forum down with how silly the implicit appeal to “conventional” medical interventions is (HRT is medical convention regardless) except to say whole classes of psychoactive drugs are serendipitous discoveries with poorly understood MOAs, whole orthodoxies about the pharmacological model of depression and therapy programs have been overturned in your own lifetime, and trying prescribed antidepressants amounts to not much more than futzing with different shunts and valves at the synapse with no particular insight into why some work in an individual, some don’t and some make things paradoxically worse.