Femboy F1NN5TER - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Lunarya88

Diamond Tier
Mar 26, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
lol some of these comments are funny. šŸ˜…
Estrogen is known to reduce libido and overtime semen production. You don't take it just for hair growth. It's what trans girls take for transitioning.
Finasteride which is drug he was already taking is to reduce hair thinning/balding.

He mentionend he was looking into taking some form of HRT medication but he didn't really mention which hormones (unless i missed it). There are a few types of hormones which if done correctly can help with you have smoother skin and bigger hips (like estrogen)... while little to no breast growth (different from estrogen) and AND STILL allow for you to keep your erections. I forgot the name of those/But that's probably the type of hormone treatment he's looking for. Unless he goes full HRT and grow some tiddies (which i'd love). lol
I haven't watched the past couple of streams but he hadn't started those yet last time i checked.

Edit: Also the set of today is the shower set. Looks so freaking cute. And there's some feet in it (for those who enjoy it). I'd post but i only have screenshots.

Last edited:

MadDany

Fan
Mar 5, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I know its always been said to the point where its essentially meme, which discredits it as a fact.

But there is some truth to the "Grower, not a shower" idiom. Unless you like the idea of searching for videos of men's flaccid penises getting hard (Regardless if they're femboys or not lol) to find out if its true or not. You'll just have to take my word for

Lunarya88

Diamond Tier
Mar 26, 2023
if someone has the screenshots of today can you send it to me please?? turns out i really hate waiting for the "source quality" pics... šŸ„ŗ

Reactions: Asap55

JudeAHariot

Casual
Jan 8, 2023
I'm no psychology major, nor minor for that matter. But judging from the Onlyfans content, I don't suspect this boi can look at himself for too long and not think: "Oh gosh, I'm so hot right now, look at my tight little butt"...without eventually beginning to wonder how good a dick would look lodged inside that cute little butt.

Reactions: Asap55