Femboy F1NN5TER - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Myusernameisusername

Jack Bauer
Mar 23, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Indeed. A trans-girl this F1NN5TER collaborated with and was friendly with (some speculate they might have even dated which I do not believe) before he met Ashley/ickyy.

Meowriza was and still is also an OnlyFans model. Looking at her thread, it seems her transition has made quite some progress because back when she was a regular guest on Finnā€˜s twitch streams, her Face looked definitely much more masculine. Her Body is still more in the category of bulky/muscular transgirls and if I remember correctly sheā€™s always been white into weight lifting and was even proud to be muscular (An unusual dynamic her being physically ā€œstrongerā€œ than Finn back then although this seems to be also the case with Ashley/Finn).

I was always in the belief that Finn simply wasnā€™t truly attracted to her because he is way more into feminine features and besides the beautiful and surprisingly big dick between her legs, Ashley is easily passing as feminine these days in my opinion. (Am I the only one that adores her laugh?)

Reactions: RenAmamiya

Exemplar

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 7, 2022
F1nn has always seen 'Riza as a bro, and visa versa. Though it was pretty obvious that 'Riza was 'down bad' for F1nn, or pretended to be, at the very least.
'Riza took care of F1nn when he had Covid, and this was while 'Riza was recovering from feminization surgery. They are really good friends but that's it.

trynanut123

Diamond Tier
Feb 2, 2023
I just like fucking feminine featured males of slight build dressed in hyper-feminine clothing. Why ya'll gotta make this so extra?

Reactions: Multi27