Request Excogi | Exploited College Girls

Nahgondoit

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I bet it's just in the metadata or part of the container file at worst. Meaning, you could extract the video stream and audio stream and then remux them together to be free of it. All without having to re-encode anything.

Though, it wouldn't be impossible to re-encode just a single keyframe length's worth of video with a digital watermark for every user who downloads the video at excogi. I've never heard of a site going to the trouble of doing that, but it certainly could be done. For example, with TMPGEnc Smart Renderer or software that worked similarly.

Or, is it that excogi's player can't be downloaded from at all, and the player is adding a visible watermark for each user that can be seen in screen recordings.

supaflyballa

Superfan
Feb 11, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Naw that's not possible, anything that can be streamed can be downloaded with helper tools like yt-dlp. It's usually as simple as doing inspect element and finding out what links are being processed in the networks section of Firefox/Chrome while the video is streaming. I don't know exactly how the excogi player works but I can't imagine it's all that different from the rest.

I doubt excogi is using the more extreme DRM methods like HBO or Disney is using like Widevine. Widevine would probably cost them a hell of a lot of money.

porky80

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
So this is the second time I'm posting this here. For some reason it was removed and I have no idea why. The site is part of the ExCoGi network, the site is obviously allowed, the links have content, there will be videos not already posted which like I said originally are in line to be uploaded. If there's a problem and it gets removed again at least tell my why so I don't keep posting it.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images