Mar 12, 2022

Louquest™

𝙰𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚛
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Eva de Vil - Flash and Pay

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

You were so good at snap and pay. You're gonna like this one even more.
I flash, you tribute. $10 for every time I reveal my beautiful nipples. How could you resist these perky tits?
You can even cum at the end for being such a good boy and pleasing me with your wallet. MY generosity is truly unmatched.

Pixeldrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

Eva de Vil - CEI Addicted to Cum

You've really got a taste for yourself, haven't you, pervert? You love watching your cum oozing out of your cock and you love eating it even more, especially when I have commanded you to. You've been fantasising about it more and more. You just can't stop thinking about cum. This video contains short clips of cumshots throughout to really wet your appetite for that salty finish.

Last edited:

Louquest™

𝙰𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚛
Mar 12, 2022
Eva de Vil - So Weak So Desperate

You look like you're about to burst.
It's been so long since I last let you cum. You're just about at the end of your tether.
But I'm not taking any mercy on you! I'm gonna make you worship every part of my body and coincide your edging with my moans to make you even more WEAK and DESPERATE.
This is the natural state for my edge sluts so you have to learn to love it!

Last edited:

Louquest™

𝙰𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚛
Mar 12, 2022
Eva de Vil - Habits For My Slave

Now that we’ve got your SEX life out the way, what else does Goddess have in mind for you?
How will I sculpt my pets into exemplary submissives this year? How will I groom you into an optimal blend of horny, happy and healthy?
Well, I have a sickeningly wholesome set of guidelines for new and old worshippers alike to take your servitude to the next to level and embrace my control through all aspects of your life…
Good boys will live by these rules!

Last edited:

Louquest™

𝙰𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚛
Mar 12, 2022
Eva de Vil - Your Erections Are Reserved For Me

I want you to stroke yourself to the point of sexual unavailability.
You should be pumping for me SO much, training yourself to be aroused only for ME, that you can't get it up for your wife anymore.
That means NO SEX. My slave boys are celibate and dedicated entirely to gooning for Goddess.
Your cock is MINE and your erections are reserved exclusively for ME.

Last edited:

Louquest™

𝙰𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚛
Mar 12, 2022
Eva de Vil - Your Sex Life This Year

Let's talk about your sex life.
You won’t be dating because there’s only room for one love and that’s me.
That means you'll be celibate. No pussy.
The extent of your sexual activity this year will be of long nights with your hand wrapped around your cock, worshiping Goddess and obeying my commands.
Your sex life will be servitude.

Last edited:

Louquest™

𝙰𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚛
Mar 12, 2022
Eva de Vil - Your Blue Balls Belong To Me

Not only does denial make you incredibly weak and aroused all the time… having blue balls makes you feel OWNED.
That’s one of my favourite things about denying you. It’s a reminder that I control your orgasms. It’s a reminder that I control you. You can’t get away from it! You have to carry them around 24/7.
Being denied makes you a better slave. Being a good boy is more important than cumming.
You live by these words. Your blue balls are a sign of your obedience and dedication as a slave. Just think how much more you can handle now that I’ve been training you, compared to when you first started.
Your balls are blue for me. They’re blue because of me. They BELONG to ME.

Last edited:

Louquest™

𝙰𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚛
Mar 12, 2022
Eva de Vil - This Was Meant To Be Temporary

You told yourself you’d just dabble in this before getting into dating. It was a small escape. That's all.
But little by little, you started buying more clips and spending more and more time edging. You started following my orders, even going against your own urges, just because I told you to.
Your love and addiction has consumed you, evolving into an insatiable desire to please me.
It's not a small part of your life anymore… Now, you live to serve.

Last edited:

Louquest™

𝙰𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚛
Mar 12, 2022
Eva de Vil - Yum in Your Panties

Now that I've got my slutty slave in panties, I want you to make a yummy mess in them too.
First, I'll have you wearing them and milking your precum into it. Then you'll lick it out. I'll make you stuff them in your mouth and drool as you keep stroking for me.
I'll make you play with them, wrapping them around your cock, before finally ordering you to blow your load and eat it up, fresh out of your panties.

Last edited:

Louquest™

𝙰𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚛
Mar 12, 2022
Eva de Vil - Countdowns and Cunt Worship

I truly don’t know how you’re gonna survive this delicious clip.
Your cock will be twitching and throbbing before I even reach the end of my first countdown, as the oil spills down over my round ass and seeps into my tiny panties.
You're not allowed to cum. That's the most brutal part! I'll be impressed if you make it all the way through without any accidents.
Your balls are gonna be SO full after worshiping my luscious, glossy pussy lips, getting more and more desperate with every triggering countdown...
FYI: Slaves are not allowed to say the C word. Only Goddess is allowed to taunt you with this dirty word.

Last edited:

Louquest™

𝙰𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚛
Mar 12, 2022
Eva de Vil - Shhh You Might Ruin It (Topless)

Shhh! I want you to turn the volume all the way up; I’ll barely be speaking above a whisper. Tie one hand to your bed with a few tight, strong knots, far away from the volume controls. Now you can relax. Let yourself go and stroke for my soft voice and quiet moans as the teasing begins. We’re going to have a little discreet playtime, just you and me.

I peel off my top as I sweetly taunt you with how I could take advantage of you in your bound state. It must be thrilling to jerk to me with the possibility of being caught or overheard.

You’ve been waiting for this special orgasm for so long and you can’t hold it in any longer. I suddenly start moaning loudly while I give a short countdown and, in a split second, you must decide: ruin an orgasm in an attempt to untie your hand and leap for the volume button… or ride with my intense moans for all to hear and let yourself have a full, powerful orgasm for me.

Last edited:

Louquest™

𝙰𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚛
Mar 12, 2022
Eva de Vil - Eternally Celibate

Another year alone on Valentine’s Day? Good. That’s what I want for you.
By this point, you should be deliberately avoiding dating. If you still have a dating app, delete it right now.
Your celibacy is an important aspect of your servitude. Your orgasms, when permitted, are exclusively for me. Sex would tarnish your commitment and your good boy status. It would be disappointing and embarrassing for you, and it would divert you from your true purpose: serving me.
Tonight, you have a date with destiny: your destiny as MY eternally celibate gooner, edging yourself so deep into the goon hole that you realize you don’t even miss it, you don’t even want it. This is the only way for you and being sexless never felt so good.

Last edited:

Louquest™

𝙰𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚛
Mar 12, 2022
Eva de Vil - Locked in Love

The agony of caged erections, day after day, night after night is all worth it because of your love for your Goddess.
You don’t avoid other women because you’re just shy, you do it because you love me and you love being celibate for me.
You don’t goon for hours without orgasm because you feel like it, you do it because you love me and love worshiping me.
You don’t cum whenever you want to, you cum when I tell you to, because you love me and you love being my good boy.
You don’t make sacrifices to merely live a humble life, you do it because you love me and you love pleasing me.
You have an addiction. You are addicted to Goddess, you love Goddess, you love being my slave and now it is time to prove it.
I want you in chastity, a submissive gift of love. Seal in your servitude with a kiss and a chorus of mantras to become permanently submissive and devoted to me. Begin this clip uncaged and gooned out.

Last edited: