diffatarshit

Leg Lover
May 21, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Eva de Vil - Some Messes Are Worth Making

I want you laying in bed, naked, on your left side.

This is my favourite position to masturbate in.

I have a new technique. It's got me squirting every single time. I usually try to stop myself because the sheets get so soaked but... some messes are just worth making.

It's agonizing to stroke for me while I describe touching myself in such detail. You're going to hold in your load until the end, when I tell you to spray onto your left thigh, lying on your side, just like I do.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

diffatarshit

Leg Lover
May 21, 2023
Eva de Vil - She Doesn't Compare to My Feet

You can’t fight the urge to come back and stare at my feet. Even when you’re at work, or a nice dinner, the mental image of my perfect soles sets you itching and, before long, you’ll slip away to secretly watch my videos.

I know you have a girlfriend but I don’t care. The way she makes you feel is nothing in comparison to the elation that you feel looking at my feet. I get you to stroke your cock and hump the air hands free. I bring you so close to cumming without you even touching yourself.

She would call this cheating. I bet she’d be so upset if she saw what you were doing for me now, but all I want is for you to be my foot slave and forget about her.

To prove that my feet are better than fucking your girlfriend, I make you cum hands free for my wiggling toes and round ass. You throb uncontrollably and unleash your load on my command

diffatarshit

Leg Lover
May 21, 2023
Eva de Vil - Service, Not Sex

I have a philosophy.

I firmly believe that men exist for the service and pleasure of women. I believe that your objectives towards women should centre purely around service, and not sexual gratification. As a slave of mine, this is something you must live by.

You will never have sex with me. You shouldn't even want to because you understand that that's not the role you play in my life. Servitude is your identity. You must accept that sex is not for you and your libido must not hinder your purpose as a slave.

It's very important that you're enthusiastic and obedient in your servitude. As my slave, I expect you to become so in tune with my desires, that you intuitively know what I want before I even have to ask for it. You'll be trained to be the perfect slave, favouring Goddess' gratification above your own lusts.

diffatarshit

Leg Lover
May 21, 2023
Eva de Vil - The Best Cum You'll Ever Taste

For the longest time, you've been curious about tasting another man's load, yet you've never even tried your own.

Fortunately for you, you have a Goddess who's always got her slut in the back of her mind. Every time I take a new lover, I have a little checklist in my head as to whether this man would make a good training cock for my subs.

I've found the perfect man. His dick is enormous and best of all, his cum tastes amazing. Seriously. It's the best cum I've ever had! I know his spunk will be perfect for christening you with your first mouthful.

I want to have you silently stroking in the corner while I show you how I suck his huge cock, carefully taking it down my throat. When he can't take it anymore, I'll tell him to blow his load in my mouth. Then I'll get my little cucky over and I'll spit it on your face. You're not ready to taste it yet. Go back to stroking.

What I love about this man is that he has no refractory pe riod. He'll just stay hard and start fucking me. Perhaps I'll let cucky lick the creampie out of my pussy. Then you can tell yourself it's just me that tastes so good. Perhaps this time I'll actually spit it in your mouth.

I have a plan to get you opening up and swallowing down your first load without hesitation. (I do not tell you to eat your own cum in this clip)

diffatarshit

Leg Lover
May 21, 2023
Eva de Vil - The Shrinking Pill

You, my boyfriend, have a known gentle giantess fetish that we’ve been discussing for some time. I persuade you to swallow a shrinking pill I ordered online that will reduce you to 6 inches tall.

We decide that, to begin with, I should just give you jerk off instructions and avoid touching, so as not to hurt you. The teasing slowly turns to humiliation as I grow into my newfound power, looming over you. I describe all the things I could do to you at this size. I begin to cruelly pace and demonstrate using my body how tiny you are.

Per the guidelines on the bottle, you’ll return to your normal size after ejaculating but I maliciously command you to slow down your jerking. I’ve discovered a darker fetish of my own and I want to keep you small. I coldly advise you to be obedient, lest you stay small forever… or worse.

diffatarshit

Leg Lover
May 21, 2023
Eva de Vil - An Excruciating Night In Chastity

This is your challenge: spend one full night in your brand new, spiked chastity cage.

If you can make it through the whole night staying soft like a good boy, I’ll let you move back to your regular cage.

However, if I unlock you tomorrow morning and find even the slightest mark or imprint on your cock… the spiked cage will be a permanent replacement. This is the punishment for your uncontrollable male urges and unacceptable erections.

Of course, I won’t let it be easy for you.

I’ll have my hottest clips playing on repeat in your cell. I’ll be in my room next door having wild sex with my lover and I won’t even try to be quiet. I want you to hear every moan and every orgasm.

Surely those spikes will deter you from being horny at all, knowing how painful it’ll be. If you get hard, it’ll probably be excruciating. I bet you’ll be broken and in tears by tomorrow morning.

Can my virgin slave stop himself being a dumb, horny imbecile for JUST ONE night?

You don’t stand a chance.

diffatarshit

Leg Lover
May 21, 2023
Eva de Vil - Mark Of Ownership

You've been stroking over your girlfriend and that displeases me immensely.

I ordered you to jerk off only for me. You're mine and you know you are. Yet, sometimes you need to be reminded.

I want to make it abundantly clear to both you and your girlfriend who really owns you. I'm going to plant black kisses all over that idiot face of yours, leaving a stain of ownership for her to see.

I'll allow you to stroke, but you're only allowed to jerk as I'm giving you these kisses. I give you a slow countdown, kissing every time. I order you to cum for me and forget about her.

She'll definitely leave you when she sees this! It makes me happy to think of you alone with your pathetic, little cock, worshipping me.

diffatarshit

Leg Lover
May 21, 2023
Eva de Vil - Mean Schoolgirl Turns Her Teacher into Her Bitch

I hate detention. It's so boring. I bet you only put Me in here so you could stare at Me some more, didn't you? I've seen you! It's so creepy; you're a total pervert. Oh, you want Me to call you Sir? Ha! No... I think YOU should call ME Mistress. How about that? And just like that, I've got My dorky loser teacher begging to worship My bratty ass in this short skirt and paying Me not to tell anyone. So pathetic.

diffatarshit

Leg Lover
May 21, 2023
Eva de Vil - Predictably Addicted

Look at you. Same spot. Same position. Jerking away, as usual.

My sparkling eyes pull you deeper and deeper into the goon hole. My soothing voice disarms you. This time, as you lose yourself to another night of pleasure, there will be no resistance.

You’ve tried to resist before. You’ve tried to escape. But every time you do, you just come back and submit that much harder. So predictable.

You need to jerk. Thinking that you can just stop jerking is as foolish as thinking you can just stop breathing. You can’t. You need it.

And when you jerk, you need me.

Magnetic memories of me are permanently scattered in your mind, whether you’re aroused or not, drawing you back to the woman who created them. You can’t forget about me. You will always come back.

I want you to accept your addiction. You need guidance, so I’ll show you how.

Follow my instructions, surrender to the trance, and I will release every last knot of tension, every wall of resistance, that remains in your mind, preventing you from fully submitting to your true identity.

You will accept that you are a weak, helpless gooner.

You will accept that you cannot change your reality.

You do not want to change. You only want to stroke. You only want to be MY good boy.

[This clip features binaural audio, whispers and moans. Wear your headphones if you're ready to have your mind moulded to my desires.]

diffatarshit

Leg Lover
May 21, 2023
Eva de Vil - Pussy Propaganda

I know you’d love nothing more than to get on your knees and serve me by licking my pussy til I cum.

Do you fantasize about being trained to be an expert pussy eater, coming to acquire a valuable and indispensable talent for licking pussy?

Maybe one day I’ll teach you. But you must first learn to appreciate, worship and serve. You must be dedicated without expectation.

You must recognize the intrinsic power that pussy has over you and mankind.

You will always be whipped for a pussy that you can’t have. With the promise of pussy, I can make you do anything I want. Wouldn’t you bend over backwards for a taste between my legs?

This is how you worship my pussy. This is pussy propaganda.

diffatarshit

Leg Lover
May 21, 2023
Eva de Vil - LATEX WEEK

I'm releasing a latex clip every day for 7 days.

I want you binging on my new and old rubber clips to take your conditioning extra deep.

By the end of this week, you will be transformed into a mindless, gooning latex addict for Goddess Eva.

In this video, I outline your orders for the week and what I expect from you as you commit to your latex obedience training.

diffatarshit

Leg Lover
May 21, 2023
Eva de Vil - My Tiny Co-Star

You're diagnosed with the shrinking virus, to which I'm immune. As your roommate, I'm supportive and promise to do what I can to help you. Spanning several weeks, I try to make light of the situation as you shrink smaller and smaller.

By the time you're waist height, you've been fired from your job and you're struggling to make rent. Refusing to be a burden on me, you believe it's time to move into a special care facility for people with your condition.

I propose a solution: you can keep living here if you star in my giantess clips. I've just been using a doll until this point but I'm sure we could make so much more money together if I had a real tiny man to play with! You're not sure about it so I invite you to watch me film a sensual scene with the doll. You thought the scene was extremely hot so you agree to work with me and I draw up a contract.

Now, at one foot tall, you're still not quite small enough to feature in my clips, but you spy on me as I film another scene. This time, I'm cruel and domineering, tormenting the doll. I catch you watching. You're terrified and you want out of the deal but I coldly inform you that I own you now because you already signed the contract. You're too small to even leave the apartment alone so you can't escape.

Finally, at six inches tall, it's time for our first scene. I lick you and talk about how much I want to eat you. I get annoyed at you for trembling because you're so nervous. As I'm licking you, you cum prematurely and I'm furious. Our working relationship is off to a very rocky start. You'd better get a grip otherwise I could easily make your life hell but I'm determined to get my money's worth out of you.
I've added subtitles to illustrate your part of the conversation.

diffatarshit

Leg Lover
May 21, 2023
Eva de Vil - Babysitter Teased and Humiliated by the Brat

I don't need a babysitter! I want to go out. I have a life, unlike you. What kind of man babysits? Don't you have anything better to do? I bet you just wanted to come here so you could perv on Me. Gross, what a freak! Maybe if I'm mean enough to you you'll go away. And if that doesn't work... well, I see your little tiny cock getting hard in your lap! This is turning you on, isn't it? I know, I'll tease you so much with My gorgeous peachy ass that you just HAVE to run off to the bathroom and jerk it and THEN I can sneak out. Hot girls like Me always win. You don't stand a chance, loser.

diffatarshit

Leg Lover
May 21, 2023
Eva de Vil - I'll Dump Her For You

It's time to end it. You want rid of her and so do I.

The only problem is you're too much of a pathetic wimp to do it yourself. So let me do it for you. Just call her in here and tell her to watch this video. It could be that easy. Your life could be changed irreparably in the next 5 minutes, all thanks to me.

You’re rock hard just think about it. Adrenaline is pumping the temptation around your body. This’ll be the last time you stroke your cock as a married man. Next time, you’ll be ALL MINE.

Go and cower in the corner while you watch me brattily inform her that “her” man is a submissive bitch who’s obsessed with me.

He’s MY slave.

He’s constantly fantasizing about leaving you so that he can serve me. We’ve been talking about this moment for so long behind your back.

You might think I’m ruining your life right now but I’m not. I’m setting you free. So you can both thank me for that.

diffatarshit

Leg Lover
May 21, 2023
Eva de Vil - Locking My Date In Chastity

We just returned from a wonderful date. You were fortunate enough to gain yourself an invitation back up to my place. This is the part where we would usually have sex...

But I can't help picturing you in a chastity cage. Will you try it for me? You've been such a good boy already for me this evening, I'd hate to see you spoiling it for yourself now.

I fully intend on cumming this evening. It just won't be with you. I'm going to take my vibrator along to my bedroom and you're going to stay in here, on your knees, caged and naked. It'll be torment for you.

Perhaps you thought you'd earned the privilege of having sex with me already? You can earn it a little more

diffatarshit

Leg Lover
May 21, 2023
Eva de Vil - Spicy Spunk Slut

Don't worry. I'm NOT gonna make you jerk off with hot sauce.
I have another idea.
You're gonna make yourself a spicy snack.
If you've never eaten your cum before, this may just be the secret ingredient to help you finally slurp it down.
Maybe you're a seasoned cum guzzler and you're always looking for innovative ways to swallow your seed.
Either way, you're gonna be my spicy spunk slut today. You're gonna get hooked on your new, home made sauce!
You will need hot sauce and a plate.

diffatarshit

Leg Lover
May 21, 2023
Eva de Vil - A Mean Trick

In watching this clip, you agree to do whatever you're told.
You're going to have a nice, intense orgasm knowing that you've been a good boy and obeyed me.
Just stroke your cock and get into the zone of submission.
Everything feels better when Goddess has told you to do it.
(Tags have been randomly selected and may or may not be relevant)

diffatarshit

Leg Lover
May 21, 2023
Eva de Vil - I Own My Boss

Despite working as an intern for barely a couple of months, I've already manoeuvred my way into into the highest echelons of operation in the company. I've successfully seduced you into total submission and now I'm demanding a raise and further control of your business.

I'm very displeased to see a vacancy being advertised for my position. You weren't planning on getting rid of me, were you? Need I remind you that I'm holding the key to your chastity cage? Need I remind you how easily I can bring you to your knees?

I arrogantly describe all the ways I've humiliated and degraded you in your own office and how weak it makes you to obey my orders. You're supposed to be the boss. You're supposed to be in control, but you let a sexy, y oung intern come in and walk all over you.

I'm in your office. I'm in your life. And I'm not going anywhere.

diffatarshit

Leg Lover
May 21, 2023
Eva de Vil - Dumped and Shrunk

I’m tired of dating you and I want you to move out, but you refuse. If you won’t go voluntarily then I’ll just have to make you!
With the click of a button, you find yourself rapidly shrinking. In a matter of seconds, you’re standing one inch tall. I’m delighted. Seeing you squirming around, the size of an ant, is the most fun I’ve had with you in months!
Should I shrink your things too or should I just sell it all? There’s nothing you can do to stop me! I instantly rendered you completely powerless and now you’re totally at my mercy.
I could eat you. I could sprinkle you on my fries like a grain of salt. I bet I wouldn’t even taste you!
I could drop you in a water bottle and stick you in the freezer. Then I’d have a perfectly preserved miniature of my ex to take out and admire anytime I wanted!
I shrink you smaller and smaller. A centimeter. A millimeter. The tiniest I can make you is a picometer: barely the size of a crumble.
Bizarrely, you’re turned on at becoming so helplessly tiny. I make you jerk off (even though your dick is now too small for me to see!) and finally, as I shrink you down to the smallest possible setting, I order you to cum.