EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Eva Lovia / Fallinlovia - Discussion Thread

So I bit and tried to see if shes posting or making anything new after her hinting around on tiktok and insta. It was a bust, it was old, I took one for the team. Don't waste your time until you see new stuff on her free page if you still follow her. Burned all my free subs on her, so it'll be a long while before I care to check.

So I bit and tried to see if shes posting or making anything new after her hinting around on tiktok and insta. It was a bust, it was old, I took one for the team. Don't waste your time until you see new stuff on her free page if you still follow her. Burned all my free subs on her, so it'll be a long while before I care to check.
Thank you for checking. I was just about to myself because of the hinting around. Just as a side question, does anyone have any idea how much Vixen, Blacked, and Tushy pay for performances like the ones she did?

Thank you for checking. I was just about to myself because of the hinting around. Just as a side question, does anyone have any idea how much Vixen, Blacked, and Tushy pay for performances like the ones she did?
When I talked to a feature performer back before Covid and the onlyfans start, the big companies paid the females around 4-8k per scene, and the guys 2-5k depending on how big the name was. They didn’t get royalties so it was an all upfront contract and the companies made the most on it. It’s really why when things leaked back then, the models didn’t care. If I had to guess, it was probably around 8k or so.

Vonpirate she posted new video 2day.. $80 bucks... she did one on the 4th of july too .... 👀
Nice. I’m sure it’ll leak after her hardcore simps all buy it at $80, like the rest of her content. After my experience with her management service, she’d be hard pressed to get $10 from me. But if you wanna be a hero, I’m sure lots will appreciate it. 😂😂

I haven't been subbed to her for 2 years and all of a sudden her crappy management team subbed to my profile to spam me with PPV crap. So I blocked her. So whoever buys the new items you have my thanks.
I just wonder what the split is for the management company? Do they get 50/50 for the recycled stuff they sell or is it like they get 80% and she gets 20% for her name/image on it.

I just wonder what the split is for the management company? Do they get 50/50 for the recycled stuff they sell or is it like they get 80% and she gets 20% for her name/image on it.
Every agency I've heard about or a model has spoke of is at or near 20% of their intake up to a certain amount, then it drops a little in increments. So for example, if you tip $100, onlyfans gets $20, then the agency gets $20, and the model gets $60. No matter what the content, its all bottom line

There seems to be a lot of "new" (?) activity on her OnlyFans pages. New management? A lot of cross directing to other free pages that have an associated paid page. Is the latest post on the bunkrrr.org page from https://simpcity.su/threads/eva-lovia-fallinlovia.16564/page-17#post-2648306 new or a recycled (or maybe "new" from material she has been holding back)? Hard to tell if she is actually creating new content. Just highly skeptical after having burned by paying for recycled material in the past.

There seems to be a lot of "new" (?) activity on her OnlyFans pages. New management? A lot of cross directing to other free pages that have an associated paid page. Is the latest post on the bunkrrr.org page from https://simpcity.su/threads/eva-lovia-fallinlovia.16564/page-17#post-2648306 new or a recycled (or maybe "new" from material she has been holding back)? Hard to tell if she is actually creating new content. Just highly skeptical after having burned by paying for recycled material in the past.
She is recycling content. This is her new gig after marriage and child. https://www.youtube.com/@CandiceHorbacz

Back
Top Bottom