EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Eva Lovia / Fallinlovia - Discussion Thread

What are her best scenes in your opinion guys? Like sensual , dirty talking , good fucking involved ones... Eg. her Raw scenes are good, plus her brtish scenes were also great

What are her best scenes in your opinion guys? Like sensual , dirty talking , good fucking involved ones... Eg. her Raw scenes are good, plus her brtish scenes were also great
what do you mean with 'raw' and 'brtish'? Don't know those. Do you mean Elegantraw or Blackedraw?

during
what do you mean with 'raw' and 'brtish'? Don't know those. Do you mean Elegantraw or Blackedraw?
one of her live streams she said at least some of her DigitalPalyground videos were filmed in England, for some reason. Additionally, I asked if she had any other lactation videos:

Screenshot5c9110767aa03e60.md.jpg
The response seemed a little "canned " to me. Also out of my pricerange w/o any type of preview or details. Doesn't even know if it is 1080p or 4k? Yes it does matter. So, does anyone know if she really is on the other end answering or is there some proxy running her site (the "Available" green dot it practically 24/7)?

during

one of her live streams she said at least some of her DigitalPalyground videos were filmed in England, for some reason. Additionally, I asked if she had any other lactation videos:

Screenshot5c9110767aa03e60.md.jpg
The response seemed a little "canned " to me. Also out of my pricerange w/o any type of preview or details. Doesn't even know if it is 1080p or 4k? Yes it does matter. So, does anyone know if she really is on the other end answering or is there some proxy running her site (the "Available" green dot it practically 24/7)?
It may be her during the day a little but at night and early morning ours it’s definitely a service. Always msgs like “can’t sleep, up late” then all the msgs are erased when she actually gets on. It’s rare to find any big names running their page exclusively.

Well, someone over there definitely gets pissy when you call them up on it.

It was mentioned on this discussion thread about her social media which prompted me to look over there. An interesting read actually. It appears that she is married to this guy which she has been with for her entire adult modeling career and he has a degree in marketing. So, if I read this right, he is her “educated” pimp. He must be either no good at what he does or just plain greedy living off her selling herself. [I am not just spitting noise here. I met a woman in a strip club and wound up dating her. I flat out gave her the choice, you can date me or keep stripping. She chose to date me. It definitely worked to her advantage; but that is a whole other story] Pretty sad actually, then marring her, and having kids with her. God help those kids. Say what you will about being bullied but it doesn’t even have to be that. When I was growing up my parents were easy going and generous with my friends. I had guys over all the time playing poker, drinking, and whatnot. Can you imagine, when her son gets older, one of his friends, who has been over at their house a number of times, going up to “Eva”, pulling out a Fleshlight of her asshole, and asking her to sign it? “Hi Mrs. Horbacz; I just wanted to take this home tonight and see what it is like to im a dumbass in the ass…” I give it a 90/10 split at best that this doesn’t end well.

It would be nice if someone with connections would “whistleblow” on all those that are definitely using service while professing to be the real deal. I would hate to be the guy who sent a dick-pic for her to review and it wound up going to some troll-hole in India or Thailand to be reviewed by some guy with his dick hanging out..

Screenshot-2023-03-26-at-11.20.20-PM.md.png Screenshot-2023-03-26-at-10.59.54-PM.md.png Screenshot-2023-03-26-at-4.31.37-PM.png

I snipped that image and said I wanted to buy it when it released but didn’t get the chance and asked her if it was available and she said it wasn’t…. Might be a tough one to find.
Damn and she hasn’t answered me yet, maybe try ask her again?

Well, someone over there definitely gets pissy when you call them up on it.

It was mentioned on this discussion thread about her social media which prompted me to look over there. An interesting read actually. It appears that she is married to this guy which she has been with for her entire adult modeling career and he has a degree in marketing. So, if I read this right, he is her “educated” pimp. He must be either no good at what he does or just plain greedy living off her selling herself. [I am not just spitting noise here. I met a woman in a strip club and wound up dating her. I flat out gave her the choice, you can date me or keep stripping. She chose to date me. It definitely worked to her advantage; but that is a whole other story] Pretty sad actually, then marring her, and having kids with her. God help those kids. Say what you will about being bullied but it doesn’t even have to be that. When I was growing up my parents were easy going and generous with my friends. I had guys over all the time playing poker, drinking, and whatnot. Can you imagine, when her son gets older, one of his friends, who has been over at their house a number of times, going up to “Eva”, pulling out a Fleshlight of her asshole, and asking her to sign it? “Hi Mrs. Horbacz; I just wanted to take this home tonight and see what it is like to im a dumbass in the ass…” I give it a 90/10 split at best that this doesn’t end well.

It would be nice if someone with connections would “whistleblow” on all those that are definitely using service while professing to be the real deal. I would hate to be the guy who sent a dick-pic for her to review and it wound up going to some troll-hole in India or Thailand to be reviewed by some guy with his dick hanging out..

Screenshot-2023-03-26-at-11.20.20-PM.md.png Screenshot-2023-03-26-at-10.59.54-PM.md.png Screenshot-2023-03-26-at-4.31.37-PM.png
Typical service response. I got the whole “rude” thing when I asked months back if she retired and was just recycling content.

Typical service response. I got the whole “rude” thing when I asked months back if she retired and was just recycling content.
I'm shocked she responded rudely to that question. SHOCKED I SAY

/s

Has anyone here ever acquired her services and can give a review? That ass and pussy looks like a great great time.

Surprisingly, this hasn't been surfaced yet. Not that I know of
It hasn't been updated in almost a year. I had a subscription and was rather disappointed because everything on there is pretty much on this forum or some others. To make matters worse, when I bought some stuff off her OF page, maybe just my bad luck, it was Recycled from that site. I think that is why everything she posts for sale doesn't have any previews whatsoever. If you look at "Dani Daniels" site pretty much everything has very nice previews so you know what you are getting

Screenshot-2023-03-27-at-12.36.20-PM.md.png

2B560013-ADEB-4AB1-B037-07D29443E6D0.md.jpg 4F778A8B-F474-4555-9226-430861A5B051.md.jpg BAD3D804-6F88-4AF5-860B-5CFCC3E9604D.md.jpg
Just a heads up. She/management is trying to pass off this as new when it’s 2yrs old on the main site. Save the money, do some searching before taking the bait.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom