Simp Chat Erin Moriarty - Discussion Thread

drfeelgood1

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
bros her face looks completely different, she's obviously or most likely had a surgery job that is (imo) completely botched, and is now the poster child for why you dont get plastic surgery / botox / w.e tf else on your face when there was nothing wrong with it in the first place. I dont understand this wild rant at all she went on or what it has to do with anything. Not once did she mentioned surgery or botox or w/e she had someone do to her face. Maybe im missing something, but whatever your take on this is, its hard to say her face doesn't look terrible now, or at bare minimum, much different than it used to.

Last edited:

baconator696

Bathwater Drinker
May 13, 2022
and she privates her old insta posts to hide the proof, went through the internet to see when she fucked with her face,

It seems she was experimenting with temporary lip filler in 2021, and looked normal in jan to may of 2022, got lip filler again in june, and (cheekbone filler or cheek fat removal) in july, which is when I noticed she started to look really fucked up.

this forum has a nice catalog of the history:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:

goobyfister

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
I think she probably got work done but the picture that caused all the memes and drama was clearly a picture with heavy makeup, the makeup artist was even tagged in that post. People use makeup to slim the face structure and control nose shape all the time. She posts pictures every other day and she looks much better in her other pictures.

Examples of make up contouring:
before-and-after-contour-2.jpg
77c3a96b85a426e9ce5faceca5b3c4a2.jpg

Some of the changes in her face is simply aging. people were comparing pictures of her from her early 20s to her now (nearly 30) and then framed it all from recent surgery. There's a reason why models retire in their mid 20s, they start to age. Actreses have complained that it starts to get harder to get work after 35.

I think her being upset was fair, she had a large volume of social media sites saying mean about her indirectly or directly then though a prominent news personality also did the same thing on the news.

JustSomeKarp

Bathwater Drinker
May 21, 2022
I find the whole thing interesting as she transformed before our eyes from the girl next door to a very sexualized and augmented version very much like the character that gave her fame, Starlight. Chewed up and spit back out by the machine.

About the only thing she did well as far as surgery is concerned is the boob job since she didn't go too big and they look relatively natural all things considered. Though I will always miss those itty bitties she once had. Luckily, she showed them off before going under the knife at least. :peepoBless:

rbb321

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
She has been dealing with this for 8 years straight now. Every single time she loses and gains weight (because she loses and gains it in her face) people go at her like crazy.

Also lets not ignore that even at 19 20 she had people nitpicking her face and body.

has she gotten work done? Maybe. Has she gotten it to the extent people think? No. A LOT of peoples faces the minute the start losing weight drastically changes. There are insane amounts of examples of this.

JustSomeKarp

Bathwater Drinker
May 21, 2022
Why are people acting as if she may not have gotten work done in here? Those boobs didn't come out of nowhere nor did the modifications she did to her face. Yes, makeup can do a fair bit and weight gain or loss can affect things but not like that.

Did she outright claim to have no work done and that is why people are even going along with that narrative? :ddHuh:

rbb321

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I think it is the extent of what people think she has done. Look at S1 S2 & S3 of the boys. She has high cheekbones and because she is so skinny the only place she really loses weight is her face.

I say "Maybe" because frankly I don't want to speculate too much. I think other then a few small things 85% of her face change is her weight loss.

Another good example. First picture she is from a 2020 shoot not too long after the boys S1. 2nd picture 7 months ago-ish

The first picture you can already see what happens when she loses weight

• Brainlet
Reactions: davcoz

JustSomeKarp

Bathwater Drinker
May 21, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Due to her baby face she clearly from a makeup point of view, contoured to have better cheekbones appearance-wise. But once the Boys fame hit and she was more in the spotlight and had more money in her pocket, she just sped things along and got buccal fat removal. And well, plastic surgery is like tattoos, once you get one you don't stop.

And now she has breast augmentations, the fat removal, lip injections, etc. The ironic thing is that these surgeries age you more causing people to get stuck in a vicious cycle of repeated procedures or else look ten years (or what have you) older the moment they stop.

Personally, I can see why she got the work done. Feeling self-conscious about her small breasts and not wanting to look like a teenager her whole adult life with that baby face. So essentially, she wanted to look like a woman and not a girl. And well, like many she went a bit too far in part because she is in the spotlight due to being a celebrity. Taking a break from social media should (hopefully) do wonders for her self-esteem.

thebiggestpau

Fan
Nov 13, 2022
Little did she know that her baby face was what made us fall in love with her... I don't want to sound cruel, because depending on the mental health of a person it can end in tragedy, but she's more and more looking like she belongs to Jersey Shore, Geordie Shore and those other shitty programs... and there's no turning back, she will never be able to go back to her beautiful face.