Simp Chat Enji Night

Sly_del

Casual
Apr 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
What’s even funnier is when she does what I predicted on an earlier post (retiring, getting married, pregnant or something else within a year or so) When that happens, so many of those white knights are going to show their true colors. “I was so patient and she never showed anything! Nor did she reply to my love messages in her DMs” or “I can’t believe she married her trainer, I thought she was different and not shallow” and other stupid sentiments. Then they’ll bash her or cry about all the sets they bought.

RedPinkYellow

Casual
Mar 1, 2024
I mean... trying to force a woman to show more than she is comfortable with by manipulating her financial situation is a pretty shitty attitude imo. She isn't scamming like 99% of e-thots, she never promises more than her "lame costumes" and that is commendable. At this point we should probably just accept the fact that Enji is not like most others, and unless a leak happens, her body will stay covered. Which sucks big time, but that is what it is. If her fanboys would stop paying her, she would probably just do something else.

Sly_del

Casual
Apr 24, 2022
If she stays covered, great, good for her. It’s the teasing and trolling that upsets me. That and most of the latest “content” being on her boyfriend’s IG just to get him popularity, hence my “makes me sick” comments previously. May as well be watching their honeymoon videos except they spend it in the gym. It’s all a scam. They laugh at us every time we freak out over the tiniest glimpse of Enji butt/skin. I’m just like “pick a fucking lane and quit messing with your ‘fans’” But they know what they’re doing.

a47m36

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
I mean it's way "better" than the entire latest couple of sets, we can only hope and in the end I won't hold my breath for something more than this. I can only hope for something like the Xmas/bride 2b or the blue striped bikini even tho it's unlikely to happen again. Maybe she wants to focus on her relationship and personal life more than cosplaying, seems like a side hoppy more than dedication really. Anyway, best of luck to her.

Someone3190

Diamond Tier
Mar 13, 2022
I was delusional hoping for some sort of small upskirts when I saw that skirt,but that's just me being stupid :KEKW: The problem with the set and even with the video is that we didn't even see her entire legs. Only one photo with full body is lame.

In the end,beside the xmas/bride 2b and the blue bikini the other best content of her,as I said before,are some random clips from cons of her as SuperGirl wearing that super short tight skirt.

ttt1

Tier 3 Sub
Aug 25, 2022
More free content 😎

allenxz

Lurker
Nov 12, 2022
The thing is, we know she want money, the creation of the only fans say so, the problem is people actually giving her money for those trash sets. She has no motive at all to improve the lewdness of the content at all. No way out until the whales stop supporting that no-risk content.

twolves5

Lurker
Jun 17, 2024
More than likely that's another reason why she switched to patreon so she can get steady money from the monthly subscription and all she gotta do is release some regular cosplays. Back when she was on onlyfans we could choose which sets we wanted to buy or not, obviously the more lewd sets were the ones that sold the best. Like that one dude in the thread was saying this probably just the stack money phase of her life/career and she's gonna hang it up soon. I doubt we are gonna get another blue bikini or valentines day set again, shit the closet we might get is this lola set coming out next month and have no confidence that its gonna be good.