Simp Chat Enji Night

flappylewd

Lurker
Oct 31, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Not sure if anyone noticed, there's 29 pics according to Enji's post, but there's only 28 pics in the zip. (specifically, Supergirl28.png is missing).

Reactions: _IC_

Muffeh

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I mean sure, by the same token I have never gotten the impression Enji lacked for money. She has been doing this for 15 years and for larger periods of that time never even crowd funded or sold stuff. So while I don't claim to know her life, it does seem to imply she comes from money. Unless there's a long term job / career going on in the background that we arent aware of.

Reactions: Laloratadina

Durito

Lurker
Oct 20, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I don't think she ever really liked the... lewd part of her work, but since it made her a ton of cash she just went for it.

Now that she has patreon susbcribers she can just promise she'll do more of that one day while doing what she actually likes and gets paid loads for it anyway.

IIRC before the 2B cosplays this was just a hobby and had another job, and opened an onlyfans without even knowing it was generally a lewd platform. Now she is seemingly fully invested on modelling but doesn't have to give us what we really want (and has a history of being lazy or, at the very least, having trouble focusing and delivering what she promises).

Last edited: