Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Enchantress Sahrye - Straight A's 4 Step-Mommie​

Description:​

You have just come home after a semester away. Turns out you failed literature. I asks if you miss the bedtime stories I used to read you. I can tell you get aroused. I am mad/ upset with you for failing and take control of this situation. I thinks the girls at college are the problem. I tell you step-mommie is the only girl for you, I have you unzip my dress to reveal my sexy lingerie. I lay you down to read you a story. I gets on top and make you fuck step-mommie I can tell how much you like it and encourages you as you bend me over and fuck me doggystyle slamming into me over and over my juice dripping down your young hard cock. Turning me over you slide between my thighs with my legs over your shoulder. Pumping me full over and over i tell you to be a good boy at school but come home to be a naughty good boy and fuck your step-mother. As you cum deep inside me i know youll be mommies good boy.

Gofile Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Enchantress Sahrye - Angry Neighbor​

Story: The video starts with Sahrye wearing a blouse, jogging shorts and socks. She is in her living room, laying on her couch relaxing and talking to someone on her phone. Sahrye is talking about how her neighbor is an asshole and how angry she is. She talks about how he keeps getting angry at her blasting music at 3 AM and how she thinks it’s so unreasonable. This lasts for about 30 seconds. A “knock” is heard on the door. Sahrye goes to answer the door. At the door is the neighbor she hates so much. Sahrye goes on about how she hates him and wishes he would just move. Suddenly, Sahrye freezes right where she is. She can’t move a muscle. She can only speak. She asks him what’s happening to her. He “tells” her that he’s going to teach her a lesson by using magic spells he learned. Sahrye begins to panic and is still angry and tells him to leave. Suddenly, she is being to go on all fours and bark. She has an angry face but she can do nothing but bark. She is then to crawl all the way to the couch. She is angry the whole time and barking the whole time. Once she is at the couch, she is now freed from the spell that made her act like that. She gets up angry and tries to punch her neighbor but instead punches herself due to a spell, which knocks her back onto the couch. All of a sudden she is to pucker her lips and keep her lips shut. She tries to talk but nothing comes out but mmmphs. She is angry and confused and tries to speak through the spell, but can’t. Suddenly she starts shaking her butt seductively. She begins to do a strip tease, starting with her socks, then her shorts, then her blouse all the way until she is naked. The spell over her lips is released so she can talk, but she is still doing a strip tease dance. She is angry and demands that she is released from this spell. Instead, her hands begin to inch their way to her mouth. She tries to fight her hands, but eventually she hand gags herself with both hands. She tries to yell through her hands, but she can’t say anything except mmmmph. Sahrye stops dancing, and her hands are released, but is immediately to sit on the couch. She tries to fight it but sits down. She is then to smile. She puts on a big fake smile. She is speaking angrily while smiling. She is then to lift her feet to display her soles. She tries to fight it but can’t. She begins to start wiggling her toes. She is to say how much she loves modeling her feet. She is smiling, but angrily saying how she loves modeling her feet and how she loves somebody staring at her soles. This scene lasts for about 2 minutes. After, she is released from that spell and falls back tired on the couch. She begs for the spells to stop and for her to be left alone. She promises she won’t play loud music anymore. Her arms begin to move on their own and go to her sides. Her legs move and join together. She suddenly can’t open her mouth anymore. She is totally immobilized with another spell (act as if you were mummified). She tries to beg, but nothing comes out but mmmmphs. Suddenly she feels aroused and begins to be turned on. For the rest of the video, she struggles as if she’s been mummified, but begs to be played with and.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Enchantress Sahrye & Goldie Blair - My Latina Girlfriend Tied Me Up and Made Me Cum in My Panties!​

Sahrye and Goldie are secret lovers. Today while both of their husbands are away, Sahrye comes over and tells Goldie she wants to play something new and kinky with her. So, when Sahrye brings out rope and starts to tie Goldie up, she is very excited. Things get really hot when Sahrye pulls Goldie's top down to expose her huge tits. Sahrye then tells her that she wants Goldie to get very loud for the next part. So she stuffs and tapes a gag in her mouth. Goldie can hardly wait for the "Next" and she is not at all disappointed with Sahrye ties a crotch rope between her legs. Sometime later, Goldie finds herself moaning very loud and Sahrye uses the crotch rope to make Goldie have the first of many orgasms.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Enchantress Sahrye & Elizabeth Andrews - Pantyhosed Encased Orgasms​

Lizz and Sahrye are sitting on the floro clad in pantyhose on their legs and upper bodies. High heels complete their ensemble and they tease each other a bit with girl talk and rubbing each other massage style as they talk about the sensation of the pantyhose rubbing and feeling. Lizz grabs the hitachi from behind them and pulls her onto her lap after she explains how shes on tour and has forgotten hers. Sahrye demonstrates a pretty intense array of sensation as Lizz rubs her over the pantyhose after a pretty intense vibration session Lizz finally allows Sahrye some relief which she rolls over on the carpet and gladly takes swishing her pantyhosed legs on the carpet.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Enchantress Sahrye & Alexandra Snow - Trance: Double Assnosis with Sahrye​

Whether you've always had a particular love for a woman's ass or you've only considered it a body part like any other.. By the time you're done with this video, you will be a perfect ASS SLAVE. Enchantress Sahrye joins me in an incredibly intense, progressive relaxation induction as we discuss the shape and feel of a woman's derriere. In satin pencil skirts, our asses help to relax and excite you even further until the induction rolls you into a heady brainwashing lesson. Peeling off the skirts and panties, our delicious asses become your whole world.. through and through. You will never again see a dominant female's ass without instantly becoming aroused. Your strokes will be centered on asses and only the most beautiful of asses. Furthermore, my ass will become your whole world in a matter of moments. All I need to do is snap my fingers and when you wake up...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Enchantress Sahrye Joins the Nanny Abroad Program - Part 1​

Sahrye is on a job interview with Elizabeth for a nanny abroad program. The interview seems to start out really well but Elizabeth has a test for her that she needs to go through to test her for some precautionary measures. Something that prepares her for a potential hostage situation. Elizabeth binds Sahrye and eventually leaves her to struggle with a big mouth packing and microfoam gag. She finally lets Sahrye in on what the plan is after opening her blouse and groping her and taking a few pictures for her sale.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Enchantress Sahrye Joins the Nanny Abroad Program - Part 2​

Sahrye has finally met the man who'll be prepping her for her trip abroad and she's far from happy about it. She pleads with him as he her into the room but her pleas fall on deaf ears as he sits her down and just starts binding and gagging her again. She soon finds herself topless and gagged with a red ballgag, and left to struggle on the coach alone. David returns and hogties her to finalize her preparedness for a very special assignment for a very special buyer.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Enchantress Sahrye - Black Pantyhose Squeeze​

He thinks if he gets a scissorhold session with a gorgeous bondage model she'll go easy on him. He can enjoy a relaxing session captured between her luscious thighs and just lay back and enjoy those delicious thighs wrapped around his head. Enchantress Sahrye has other plans for this jerk. He's going to get exactly what he came for. A mixed wrestling scissorhold session. But imprisoned between her sexy thighs he's going to get the head squeeze of his life. With her sexy patterned pantyhose wrapped around his struggling skull she punishes him with figure 4's, straight leg scissors, and nice tight reverse scissors. He really gets a feel for those strong sexy thighs in sexy pantyhose when she gets done with him. Maybe a bondage models thighs aren't so weak after all?

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Training Sahrye - Part 1​

Sahrye has been in training to become a Secret government super spy. She has passed all background checks and she scored very well on her written tests, but now it's time to start training in the field. It is completely different. For this test, Sahrye has been given a secret code word of potatoes. Her trainer will interrogate her using methods used by organizations which she might end up captive to at some point. She is to endure these methods and not give up the code word. The clip starts with Sahrye standing in an old shed, in the dark, with her wrists tied behind her back and a neckrope tied overhead. she is cleave gagged as well. Soon we see feet approaching the shed, then we see hands unlatching and opening the heavy wooden door. The door stays open and light floods in. We can now clearly see her predicament. After a bit, Sahrye's trainer approaches her. He grabs and manhandles her, smacking her ass and groping her tits through her turtleneck. He turns her anyway he pleases and asks her for the code word. Of course she isn't going to break this easy! Her sweater is lifted and her bare tits are squeezed and groped. He then ties a rope around her ankle and ties it off high to the same point as her neck. Sahrye struggles to breathe and maintain balance in her high heeled boots as her trainer leaves her. Some agents in training freak out while in a position like this and that's all it takes for them to give in, but when her trainer returns, Sahrye stands strong. Her leg is untied from overhead and the rope is used to bind her ankles together. He unties her neckrope from overhead and then uses it as a leash. He gives it a yank and starts walking out of the shed. Sahrye can either fall on her face or hop and try and keep up. She wisely chooses the latter. She hops for a while before they reach a stake buried in the ground. He stops her there and he makes her kneel in front of it and then he ties her neck to it. This is where Part 1 ends.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Training Sahrye - Part 2​

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Sahrye's trainer unties her neck and then puts her arms arounf the post. Her ankles are untied and then crossed and retied around the post as well. She's left momentarily as some thin leather lacing is obtained. It is then used to bind Sahrye's tits. She moans and yelps, but she still manages to not give up the word. Her bound tits are squeezed and licked a few times before her thighs are roped and then pulled out wide and tied to stakes driven into the ground. She is left for a short time before her trainer returns. Sahrye is getting a bit scared now as he pounds a wooden stake into the ground in front of her. He adds a waist rope and then a crotchrope and then pulls it tight and ties it to the stake. She is pulled forward, but her wrists around the post keep her from falling completely forward. More rope is added, and Sahrye is soon pulled back to the post and bound securely to it. A thin length of leather is tied into her hair and then pulled and tied off tight to the top of the post. More thin leather is snaked under her breast bondage and then pulled up tight and tied off to the top of the post. Heavy duty green clamps are soon added to her sensitive nipples. It takes all the willpower Sahrye can muster to not give in at this point. The look on her face tells the story. She yelps as her bound and clamped tits are given a few slaps. To finish things off, black tape is wrapped over her gag and around the post. The extremely tight gag clamping her head to the post is the last straw. I remove the gag and she immediately gives up revealing the word. The clip goes on for another minute or so as the breast bondage and hair tie are removed. Sahrye is clearly in distress and some great real expressions are caught.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Enchantress Sahrye - I'm a Jealous Mommie​

Dominant mum leashes her step-son as punishment for looking at other girls. Dominant step-mom raised her step-son to be her sex slave. He was raised a good mommies boy. Took care of everything for her including her sexual desires. Step-Mommie has caught her step-son looking at other girls and must punish him and get him back in line. Step-Mommie puts her step-son on a leash, calls him names like a naughty boy, bad boy etc, spanks him, makes him beg for forgiveness, and promises her that his step-mommie is his Queen. Step-Mommie then gets on top of him and fucks him and finishes missionary. Throughout make me say things out loud like step-mommie I promise to be a good boy. You are my queen etc. You tell me to be a good boy for step-mommie and fuck your mum. Make me say something really dirty to step-mommie while I cum. Talk about how I shouldn't be a bad boy. To be a good boy for step-mommie and fuck my mum. Get back in the good graces of my queen and be mommies sweet, darling, honey, sugar... Pet names like that. Camera to be POV. If possible set up the camera so there is a leash tied to it that you walk me around on. Can put the camera down low looking up at you to the effect of me being on my knees looking up at step-mommie. Make me crawl on my hands and knees as you make me follow from behind on my leash good opportunity for a great camera shot of your legs and ass. You can sit on a couch and place the camera to your side so it's like I'm laying across your lap being spanked. Eventually encouraging me to jack off so I can get hard before fucking step-mommie because as punishment she's not going to suck me but I'm her fuck boy tonight. Eventually POV mum on top and finish missionary.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Genie Wishes with Nikki Brooks & Sahrye KC​

We open as the roommate enters my bedroom holding a crystal. She tells me she wants to thank me for being such a good roommate the last year. She knows things have been tough at times but I’ve been a good friend and so she bought this present. She knows I’m not into new age stuff but she was told it would bring me luck and good fortune. As she hands me the crystal, there’s a flash of light and a Genie appears beside her much to my roommate’s astonishment. The genie explains that she lives within the crystal and must grant three wishes to its owner. My roommate is amazed at first and then grows increasingly annoyed that she gave the crystal away to me so readily. “What’s your first wish, master?” asks the Genie. “You wish you had X-ray vision?” She asks in confusion. The roommate looks pissed. “Your wish is my command master.” Says the Genie and she snaps her fingers. “What of a waste of a wish,” the roommate complains. “You could be rich or famous... Or rich AND famous!” There’s a flash of light and suddenly the roommate and the Genie are completely naked. “What are you looking at?” the roommate asks suspiciously. After a while it becomes obvious. “Wait. Are you perving on me? Stop it!” She and the Genie cover their private parts with their hands. The genie asks me what my second wish will be. “You wish you had the power to make woman orgasm on command?” asks my roommate in disgust. “Your... Your wish is my command.” Says the Genie hesitantly and she snaps her fingers. “Don’t grant him that.” Says the roommate who is growing increasingly annoyed. “He’s being an idiot. All these months stuck indoors have gone to your head.” She tells me. “You’re becoming all gross and frustrated and... Oh!!!” She moans loudly with pleasure. The genie looks at the roommate in concern. “Are you okay?” she asks. “I’m... I’m...” The roommate rubs herself and moans loudly. “I’m coming!” she screams. “Oh...” says the Genie in realization and then she says “Oh!” again - this time with surprise and pleasure. She too begins to moan amorously. “Oh, master!” She cries. The two of them scream with orgasmic pleasure. This is then repeated a few times. Roommate demands I make my third and final wish. I try to wish for more wishes. When that doesn’t work, I wish for another genie. As a result, the roommate is turned into a second genie. I wish for her to make me irresistible to women, which she does despite her protests. Both women become overcome with lust and bicker with one another as they try to seduce me. The roommate suggests I wish for her to fulfil all my deepest fantasies, which I do. She and the genie then both transform into powerful and domineering women. The roommate reveals that my wish has backfired. I wished for her to make my deepest fantasies a reality, but deep down I really want to be dominated by powerful women. The two of them proceed to tease and humiliate me. I begin to shrink, now in line with their breasts and then their butts. The genie suggests that because I made them orgasm on command they should return the favor. The roommate uses her control over me to make me jerk it. The two of them then proceed to deliver a few minutes of Femdom JOI. When it looks like I’m on the edge, the roommate commands me to stop. She decides she wants some more fun with me. She reveals I have a lip fetish. She returns my size to breast height so the two of them can deliver some kisses to the POV shot. The roommate suddenly starts to feel funny. There’s another flash as the camera moves over to the couch as though I were lying down and looking up at the models. The two of them are now dressed as strippers and start to dance and strip against their will. The genie realizes that I wish for them to make all my fantasies a reality. Even the ones I’m thinking up right at this second. They try to resist the power of the wish as they each proceed to spank each other, make out and demand I engage in sex with them. Realizing they have to stop me before my thoughts become more depraved, they agree that the only way to stop me is by appeasing my fantasies by getting me to blow my load. At this point Genie Nikki climbs onto the couch and engages in sex with me. This eventually works and screen flashes a fifth and final time, returning things return to normal. “Thank God. It’s over.” The roommate looks at her clothes. “Wait. Why am I still wearing my genie costume? “Oh no. We forgot...” “He still has one wish left.” “No...” says the genie. “Not another genie.” The roommate raises her hand uncontrollably. The genie rushes forward and grabs her wrist, but it’s too late. The roommate snaps her fingers and as she does everything cuts to black.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Enchantress Sahrye - Don't Tell Daddy​

Junior is now several years into college. He's continued to lust after Step-Mommy through the years but has been able to hide it successfully. She is oblivious to his lust and simply believes that they have an innocent step-mom/step-son relationship. Step-Mommy greets him as he's arriving home for a break. She's happy to see him and comments on how great he looks and how proud she is of him. She also casually mentions that Step-Dad won't be back from a business trip until the following day. She herself had just arrived home from work a bit earlier and was enjoying a glass of to unwind. They make some chitchat to catch-up, and while Step-Mommy talks about some remodeling that they've done to the house and other random stuff, he allows his eyes to wander stealthily to ogle Step-Mommy's sexy legs, which Step-Mommy keeps crossing and uncrossing, absentmindedly allowing her skirt to rise further and further up her thigh. Mischievous ideas begin to dance in Junior's mind, and when Step-Mommy asks him about how he's doing at school, a lecherous idea comes to mind. He pretends to be suddenly upset, and Step-Mommy maternally encourages him to share his problem. He tells her that he's taking a photography class to fulfill an art class requirement at school. He has a project due after break which involves attempting to replicate old-fashioned pin-up style photos, but since he has not been able to find a model for it, he's convinced that he's destined to fail. Step-Mommy sincerely tries to comfort him and encourages him to stay positive. Then Junior pretends to have an epiphany: Step-Mommy could be his model. At first, Step-Mommy laughs the idea off assuming that Junior was joking, but Junior insists that he's serious. Step-Mommy tries to deflect the idea with comments about how inappropriate it would be. After all, she's his step-mother. Plus, she has a reputation to uphold at work and God forbid anyone there would see them. Junior handles her objections masterfully by claiming that the project requires that he use Photoshop to touch up the photos, and he can easily obscure her identity. Besides, he's not required to provide his model's name. Step-Mom then claims that she is simply too old and unattractive to model. Junior quickly shoots down those objections by praising her for he impeccable style, natural beauty, and rigorous exercise regimen. Though softening, Step-Mommy simply doesn't think it would be right. Junior responds by appearing defeated, convinced that he's destined to fail the class and flunk out of school. Perhaps it's the, Junior's compliments, sympathy for Junior's alleged plight, gullibility, or a combination of them all, but Step-Mommy finally relents and agrees to model for Junior's project. However, she makes him promise that neither Step-Dad nor anyone else will ever know about it. Junior, of course, agrees. There is no better time then the present, and fortunately, Junior brought his camera with him. Since Step-Mommy has no idea how to pose, she asks Junior for explicit instructions. He guides her through a series of poses. He starts out focusing mainly on her legs and gets more suggestive and provocative from there. Though she is a bit apprehensive at first, Junior convinces Step-Mommy to remove some clothes piece by piece with some up-skirt, butt, and cleavage poses along the way. As they proceed, Step-Mommy begins to really enjoy herself, and her inhibitions slowly begin to melt away. As Step-Mommy is looking over her shoulder while bending over to show off her spectacular ass for a photo, Step-Mommy can't help but notice the giant bulge in Junior's pants. Though somewhat shocked at first, she can't help but feel intrigued and proud that she is the cause. She is compelled to ask Junior to show it to her. It's the largest cock she has ever seen, and she is in awe of its size, girth, and hardness. Furthermore, she can't help but compare it to Step-Dad's tiny, flaccid penis. She asks Junior if it was Step-Mommy who made him hard. Upon confirmation, she instructs Junior to stroke his giant cock and sensually teases him with her ass until he has a massive orgasm. (The word "step-mommy" and similar phrases would be used often to underscore the taboo nature of the climax with phrases like "Did Step-Mommy's round, juicy ass make you hard?", "Stroke that big cock for Step-Mommy?","Cum for Step-Mommy's phat ass." After Junior's orgasm, Step-Mommy calmly covers herself up and tries to regain her composure. She can't believe how far things have gone, and she doesn't quite know how to handle it. She just knows that it's best that Junior go to his room for the night.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Enchantress Sahrye - Maybe at Home Aversion Therapy Will Cure Her Step Daughter of Her Kinks, or Something...​

Sahrye is JJs problematic step daughter who was recently banging one of her step-father business partners.. Now she has gotten into her step-mother private things and is webcamming with some perv. She thinks her step mom is out of town but she comes home and finds Sahrye in her personal items. She doesn't realize there is a life webcam show happening but she still isn't pleased to find Sahrye in her bedroom fooling around with her private things. She gives Sahrye a spanking, with her hand and a paddle. She makes her walk around in the impossible heels as a punishment. She has her sit in a chair and gag herself and then she ties her up, restuffs her mouth, uses vetwrap as a cleave and watches her struggle before hogtying her, adding more to her gag and leaving her there. Maybe some cruel bondage and gags will make her less into the bondage...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Enchantress Sahrye - Drool was Seeping Out from the Top of the Tape when She Left Me Hogtied​

Oh Sahrye that little vixen she can’t stay out of trouble. She gets done on the computer and puts on a garter belt and stockings and laces her high heels up her shapely legs. She stands up, paces around her bedroom and then lays back down on her bed to play on her computer again before picking out a dress to meet her married lover later, only she won’t get that chance because a woman comes in and puts a damp rag over her pretty little face and it is soon lights out. When Sahrye awakes she is already heavily tied and blindfolded in a bad place. She yells for help in Spanish and English and no one answers. Finally a woman approaches and tells her she is seen her at the college campus wearing skimpy outfits and taking naughty photos and posting them to instagram. She tells Sahrye her vanity has landed her in a lot of trouble and that she expects to be selling her off to a nice man in Saudi Arabia that will put her sex appeal to good use. Sahrye squeals not to do that, she explains that her boyfriend is rich and will pay her more than the man overseas. The woman tells her no, ballgags her and later covers that with tape and leaves her there for the night. When she returns the next day she removes the blindfold, tells Sahrye that this was just a warning- that Sahryes so called boyfriend is indeed her husband and if she has any sense she will move on to another man. She is left hogtied and gagged…