EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

ManyVids Feet Empress Mika

Office Foot Bitch: https://bunkr.si/v/y8FnwIzNGpslH

vlcsnap-2024-09-18-22h15m55s3456f667b45e8eb414e.md.jpg

I think it is about time that you stepped into my private office for a little chat. I have been watching you closely for the past couple weeks and I have noticed that nothing I assign really seems to phase you. I am sure you have been told by now that I am a very strict and hard to please boss and honestly your little show of strength needs to end now. Fortunately for me, I just so happen to know how much you really need this job and how much your life would be ruined if you were to lose it. You do not want me to fire you, do you? Good. Then you are going to start doing exactly what I tell you. Why not start by taking off your pants? Now do not get the wrong idea, I promise you are not going to like what comes next. I am going to teach you once and for all where your place in life is. And that is beneath My feet. You might not have a foot fetish right now, but I promise you will develop one for Me soon enough. With the proper motivation I am sure you are going to be able to do lots of things for Me that you never thought possible. So get ready, your transformation from employee to My personal office slave starts now.

Empress Mika Eat It and Delete It

ezgif-3-06c72e165f.gif

I have been so pleased with your progress lately! So, today, W/we are going to take the next step. I am going to help you get over your ex girlfriend. More and more control should go to Me so it is only proper to just let everything go so you can fully focus on serving Me. You do not deserve to be with any Woman and, as such, you should not see pussy ever again. I know you have so many photos of your ex so you are going to: Eat it and delete it! Eating, deleting, eating, deleting! I guide you each step of the way. After the photos are all permanently deleted, I will instruct you on what to do next. I won't spoil the surprise in the clip description, of course. I will just say that, I think after this clip, you really will be My little fucking slave bitch.

Heels, Wedges, Flats, and Flip flops: https://bunkrrr.org/v/mrTp5ERE0ipAk

vlcsnap-2024-09-23-05h43m02s341b37a8ab2a470c2a4.md.jpg

There really is just something about My long, sexy, slender size 10 feet. I literally say this in nearly every one of My foot clips and here we are. You are back for more of My feet. Sometimes, I feel as though the shoes on My feet can sometimes get lost in My various clips so today the various shoes I am going to wear are going to be the sole focus of this clip. I have high heels, wedges, ballerina flats, and flip flops that I am going to try on and you are going to obsess over them on My perfect feet and obey My every command. Best of all, all of these shoes were purchased by My foot bitches. My feet truly deserve the best and your strokes will reflect that.Fetishes: Foot Fetish, High Heels, Foot Worship, Wedges, Flip Flops, Flats, Ballet Flats, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Shoe Worship, Long Legs, Big Feet, Foot Domination, Tall Goddess, Female Domination, FemDom, FemDom POV, Financial Domination, FinDom, Money Fetish, Goddess Worship, Half Asian, Asian Goddess, Empress

Back
Top Bottom