Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited by a moderator:

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Empress Mika - Real Chastity​

Description:​

Ah, finally. Real chastity. Are you ready to lock it up for Me? Before you do, I will guide you to stroke for Me, with a countdown. After all, this will be your last jerk session before your dick is locked in a cage. I deserve even more control over you and this cage symbolizes that. I will explain how things are going to be between us, from here on out. After all, this is not a chastity fantasy, this is real chastity with Me.

Gofile Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Empress Mika - Shrinking My Boss​

I have a very special potion.... and it is perfect for My mean, old, fat boss! As you will see, this potion is going to make him shrink more and more and more... and I am so excited to watch and indulge in the process of him losing not only his height but his power in the company. Each day, he shrinks and I have fun comparing our heights and teasing him first in My flats where I'm 5'11" but then in My thigh high boots where I am 6'6". In the end, he really does lose all of his height and power and now he will report directly to Me! LOL! All men should face similar face if they disrespect young, hot Women like Me! Don't you agree?

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Empress Mika - Why I Love Height Humiliation​

As a tall Woman, I've had many unique experiences when it comes to humiliating short men. Because of this, height humiliation has become one of My favorite fetishes. In this clip, I will share with you what I truly enjoy about height humiliation, and will speak openly and honestly about My many interactions with short men, both before and after I became a Domme. Also, I will explain once and for all why you short guys out there struggle to get with tall women like Me. *Real FemDom

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Empress Mika - Intro to Advanced Height Humiliation​

You have developed such an addiction to Me already that you spend your days obsessing over how fucking short you are. You fantasize about being dominated by My towering perfection. Well I think it is time for you to take your height humiliation fetish to the next level. You are going to embrace your destiny and train to be My shrimpy little bitch in this invitational clip! *Real FemDom – This tag is added as I genuinely interact with you, the viewer, as if you were My real submissive or slave.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Empress Mika - HumiliationPOV Members Get Roasted And Exposed​

This is the video you all have been Begging me for! It’s our loser roast! In the forum in the members area, we asked you losers to post humiliating pictures of yourselves for a roast video. And wow did we get some fucked up pictures! Princess Mika will go through each and every picture and comment, laugh, scoff, and belittle you beyond imagination. We know those of you posted your pictures can’t wait to hear what Princess Mika has to say about you! I’m sure you’ll be jerking so hard when your picture comes up! Not only are we going to humiliate you, but you’re also being exposed to anyone who downloads or buys this clip! For those of you who didn’t post, I’m sure after watching this video, you’ll want to post your pics so you too can be exposed in our next video. If you’re not a member, join now and get degraded by the Brats of HumiliationPOV in our members forum and be featured in our next loser roast video! Release Date: January 19th, 2018

PixelDrain Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Empress Mika - Virgin FOREVER Humiliating CEI​

Seriously, if you haven’t gotten laid by now then it’s safe to say that it will NEVER happen. LOL! So, to prove to Me how much of a pathetic, obedient little virgin beta bitch you are, you are going to stroke to My perfect body and then eat your cum for Me! After all, you are never going to make any Woman, or man, cum so the only cum you are ever going to enjoy is your own. And lucky for you, I really want you to be overwhelmed by how much cum you have to swallow for Me, so I am going to give you an extra sexy tease with My flawless body. I want to turn you on so much to ensure you blow the biggest load possible for Me, just so I can make you lick up every last drop, like the pathetic little beta you are! I mean, really, I think it is time W/we celebrate the fact that you are going to be My desperate little virgin bitch for the rest of your life! Let’s be honest, a pathetic little virgin beta like you doesn’t deserve to get laid. There is simply no Woman out there that would be attracted to a pathetic, little virgin beta like you. It’s just going to be you and your hand following My jerk off instructions for the rest of your life. Lol! That’s nothing to be sad about, though. In fact, like I said, I want to celebrate the fact that you are going to be My dedicated little beta virgin for the rest of your life! You really should be proud of your lack of sexual experience, as that makes you so much more amusing to Me. Virgins like you are by far the easiest to control and manipulate, as you are desperate for any attention from a perfect Goddess like Me. So, let’s celebrate your celibacy together! You were born to be My virgin, so get ready to worship Me by stroking as I command. You will serve Me and My perfection and you will thank Me for the gift of eating your own cum for My amusement. I promise you are going to be so overwhelmed by how much cum you will have to swallow! Now, get ready to stroke, virgin!