MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Emma Lvxx - Discussion Thread | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Emma Lvxx - Discussion Thread

nonamenumberseven

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Thread here:

Wow. Social media slut is a good description. Is the overall dimness of herself an act? It seems like anyone could make her do what they wanted as long as she was wet. Have any of you seen her be smart?

rval10

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
She tries to put on an act sometimes like her life is hard when all she does is record content and makes six figures off it.

Reactions: Linkxd786

txdpepe

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
She's properly fucked up (she said she's bipolar and has BPD, which is not helped by the fact she does a shit ton of drugs). I've been following her for quite a while (stumbled upon her when she had an ASMR channel on YouTube) and spent quite a lot of time in her Discord server. I received a couple of death threats from her in my DMs because I liked a reply to her tweet that she didn't like lmao

She had an OnlyFans account when she was 16/17 and there's a ton of content from that era still going around the internet, so be careful lol. She also had a couple of IG live streams when she was high on meth (also when she was underage), but I wasn't there to witness that, only saw some clips on her Discord.

The absolute most disgusting thing that happened was about a year ago when she went live on Twitter while she had a manic episode and harmed herself. She was literally filming herself slitting her own wrists open. Blood all over her apartment and then she smeared blood on her face and made creepy faces. This was so fucking disgusting I stopped actively following her after that, other than coming here to take a look if there's anything new worthwhile.

I don't know if she's still like that or if she's made an effort to fix her shit. If not, I genuinely feel sorry for her and I just hope she doesn't end up offing herself live on stream.