Simp Chat Emily Sears Discussion Thread

FictitiousSmurf

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Looks like we have some awesome generous people on here. 👍👏 Wasn't expecting to see them that soon after hearing how much they were. Mind you, I noticed when she was advertising them on her social media she was just telling people to sign up to her Only Fans to see them like you get them as part of signing up. No by the way, that will be another $200. 😅

Ilt2004

Fan
Sep 1, 2022
Gotta say, been following her off and on since 2016 through all the outrage feminism shit and I never thought I’d see the day. Sure there’s been some wet shirts and older stuff with sheer see through but this is what she promised and actually followed through with. Maybe more in the future now 🤷‍♂
She has great tits! Big thanks to skjsueu!

Curiousfella

Lurker
Feb 12, 2024
If she's going to be getting $200/buyer each time she goes topless, she's going to want to keep that gravy train going for as long as possible. Afterall, she's only going to be able to cash in on people's thirst for her body for so long. Time is not a friend in this business. Also, business 101 says that if you're selling a "premium" product, you need to cultivate a sense of exclusivity and rarity around it. So I wouldn't expect the topless stuff too often. If she does too much of it too fast, she's inevitably going to have to lower the $$$ she charges for it, thereby turning the "premium" product into a commodity.

Last edited: