Simp Chat Emily Lynne Discussion Thread

yumtumtum

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
just saw her wrist deep vid on the main thread.
is that her first vid of that kind? does she have any more like it, or is that more of a one off?
is she moving to more extreme/hardcore content?

footmaster66

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

well she got all skinny and lost her ass again. Don't know why she does this, this is the second time she lost a bunch of weight and went from really hot and thicc to who cares. I thought she learned her lesson because she was super thicc again on her aprill stream. I assume she must've broke up with whoever because she was talking about some guy she met on a plane who blocked her on twitter (presumably lost interest after he realized she's an e-thot.) a few months back. It wouldn't be so bad that she lost weight if she got some muscle to compensate but since its all fat still now her ass is smaller and shapeless.

Piers55

Lurker
Apr 18, 2022
Just saw she posted a bundle of all her BG stuff. Been able to find random bits here and there but would be good to have it all at once. Anyone planning on grabbing it? There some sort of way to pool funds? wouldn't mind contributing

Reactions: mpenalvar

footmaster66

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

Yeah, she did a good live show back in April when she was still extra thick. Then if she did anything worth a shit it was hidden as a PPV. Maybe some of the lives from that month after the easter stream are still good? She did a couple good twerk/clap videos that lasted a few minutes last year but >90% of the time it was barren. Sad, I told her off about claiming she was gonna release twerk videos everyday then immediately backing out of it and it didn't stop her one bit. She continued to do the same thing year after year. At least back then she'd put out more than about 3 decent videos in a year.

She already attempted to try to be a 'skinny' chick and nobody wants it. She might fool herself with the simps who will literally praise her for anything. If you go to her instagram, they're lying to her face about her ass not shrinking from the weight loss. We can hope its a temporary thing from the breakup but you never know.

footmaster66

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

It's called a lawsuit or just total BS. Leaning on the 2nd one.
Her whole strategy I'm pretty sure was start out making good timeline content and sale prices to build up a fanbase, then just stop putting out good timeline content (or replacing it with really old MFC videos) to try to pressure her fans into buying PPV's, and now she's gonna act like she can't just turn her camera on, shake her ass a few minutes or sit on a dildo and be done with it.
She's got some screws loose.

vvntneed

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 22, 2023
As much as I agree with you on that being her peak and am interested in more of it, it's become really difficult to trust anything this girl says. Just this month she promised to upload daily videos because she hit a 3k sub threshold and she's already started reposting old videos from her wall. Couple weeks ago I was dumb and bought a cyber monday bundle she was selling and half of that is stuff from her wall too.

footmaster66

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

That's why I made this thread in the first place.. I fell for the scam a few times and the first couple I didn't care that much because it was $3 but then she just kept doing it, over and over and not answering for it. She's been pulling the same scam year after year, almost every month, for at least 3 if not 4 years.... but now she wants more money.

DomPandy86

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Yea i find that these new sites like onlyfans/ loyalfans/fansly are just the ultimate scam con for adult models. Ive been jebaited a lot and im not proud of it. Some of these models are selling Instagram level content as PPV. Rule of thumb, never purchase something that doesn't have a preview.