Simp Chat Ellie The Empress - Simp Chat

Alahah

Fan
Aug 2, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Can’t use saint2 until they fix the issue for users who made accounts after 02-20. If I could I would upload the video there. These screengrabs uploaded to gofile are the best I can do right now.

Edit: been told this is Codi Bryant and that checks out. My bad.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:
Reactions: xarash and chrkfrm

qlomynous

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 29, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think it probably completely depends on how well Twitch does for her, or her personal investments, which I assume she must have. The only realistic reason for her to ever go nude would be if she has some monetary goal that she can't reach by doing what she does now. If she can reach that goal without going nude, then it will never happen.

And that's assuming that it even exists, which it might not; in which case it will never happen, period.

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Yeah, as far as non-nude models go, she's one of the most generous. And I also like that she doesn't act unnatural or over-the-top. She knows what we want, and she gives us a much as she can without crossing over into nude. She's awkward, sure, but I'll take awkward over fake any day.

I also respect that she's not gone down the scam agency route. All of her vids have previews and accurate durations in the description, so you know more or less what you're getting before you buy.