Louquest™

𝕬𝖘𝖘 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖗
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Pin Dicked Jerkoff Junkies Deserve To Eat Their Cum
Humiliation-POV-Princess-Ellie-Idol-Pin-Dicked-Jerkoff-Junkies-Deserve-To-Eat-Their-Cum-mp4.png

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
/

Last edited by a moderator:

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Ellie Idol - The Console Scalper Hunter​

Description:​

Seems you're about to make a ton of money! You have an entire van load of the latest generation gaming consoles and only your one partner to split the profits with. She goes to lock the van up when a strange cosplaying woman walks into view and punches you in the face. This causes you to see black before waking up on the floor. Confused and weak, you lay helpless as you hear your partner in crime having the life throttled out of her with a corded controller. You know you're next...

PixelDrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Ellie Idol - A Prisoner to Your Perversions​

Description:​

The future is female and men have no rights. It's been government mandated that a majority of males be locked up in facilities, allowed only one ejaculation a month under controlled circumstances for breeding purposes. When I walk into the room to milk you, you express your frustrations. You feel utterly humiliated being hooked up to a machine, restrained with a dildo in your ass. There isn't much I can do despite all your protesting. Men are just TOO dangerous for society. You insist you're a good guy who respects women but I don't believe you. Still, I've decided to give you an opportunity to prove yourself. The device on your head which restrains you also has a built-in projector. At first, the thoughts seem innocent enough but you can't control yourself any longer, the sick and perverted thoughts come spilling onto the wall. I look on in horror as the thoughts were nastier than I expected. Not even chastity can control you!! You dream of pumping my belly full of cum?! Well, I know guys that would do the same to you. Can you imagine? Actually...you can, and your thoughts project so I can see them. I turn the milking machine and dildo on and make you witness your upcoming punishment.

CyberFile Download:​

Bunkr Download:​