Simp Chat Egg2025 Discussion Thread

psyblack

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 22, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Doesnt need to, she got a mentality of a woke teenager, check her X account, and she kept saying before how it was "painful" and "too rough" and how she didn't really "enjoy" it and how she "prefers" her bf. I mean her moaning and her reactions in the video say otherwise, but she just went full defensive for her cuck and refuses to even tag it cuckold or whatever, just experimenting like FFS.

Snowbunnylover

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 6, 2023
Bro was giving her the jackhammer and slapping her ass constantly because he couldn't get hard, so I can see why she said he was too rough, because he did not fuck her right at all, and she was more than likely moaning etc so he wouldn't lost his confidence and stop flopping. In fact, he's to blame in my opinion why no other BBC content happened. If she had a guy that made her cum repeatedly and wasn't going soft every 4 minutes, then we'd probably be looking at a full blown QOS. My guy fumbled it differently...

psyblack

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 22, 2022
I get you yeah that could be but I don't believe at all she'd go fully QOS not one bit, she's all into date lovey dovey couple shit, she doesn't really do hardcore stuff mostly vanilla, but I doubt it's only because of that, sure guy was soft most of the time which was a huge BS, but it's also because of the cuck-shaming and what not they recieved.