Simp Chat Eevee Frost

Catflix.su banner

IvyjeanFan1996

Superfan
Dec 27, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I was a;ways so surprised she was never able to capitalize off of her moment of fame off of 4chan attention and whatnot. She was at one point the "it girl" on cb for her emo teen looks. Truthfully, I only thought she got hotter as she got older. Kinda sad to see she's such a mess these days. Both her and Audrey_ kinda squandered an opportunity to be millionaires or something considering how much attention they both used to get.

kataw

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Audrey_ is alright, like you dont see her complaning about money, her shows are pleasant, she tries to be pleasant, she knows that she is a sexworker and likes being a camgirl, has her own house and probably has a good income from cb/onlyfans.
Eevee on the other hand did camshows to pay for college got a degree that she couldnt make money with, tried to balance work life with sexwork and couldnt do it, moved to a expensive part of california, got a master degree and still couldnt find a good job, started complaining about chaturbate and her viewers, would turn her shows into she explaning that she has CPTSD not PTSD, and why we need comunism, and in the end got sidelined by other girls.
its not that she didnt make money, its more that she sank it in useless stuff, plus she is mentally ill. Which is sad, she is my favorite camgirl since her early days of camming

cumlord5

Fan
Jan 15, 2024
The whole involvement with Lana Rain and her partner definitely did not help her at all either. It did initially but she has talked at length about the mental trauma, harassment and doxing campaigns that she endured as a result and regardless of your opinion of her I think most people would agree being a little bit fucked up as a result is totally understandable. As others have mentioned tho like kataw she probably would have been able to ride it out camming but when she started insulting viewers, even people tipping her, and just constantly talking about how much she hated what she was doing people were going to stop supporting. I remember her berating someone because they asked why she no longer did any type of themed shows/used props/different outfits, outright stating that they were too stupid to already know that she never felt like the amount of effort resulted in more payout during shows. Which brings me to my next question...

Has anyone managed to catch any of her newer streams on the site she's using now? It shows past broadcast times it looks like and it seems like she does do shows fairly regularly throughout the week albeit only for ~1-3 hour time frames it looks like. I keep checking but have never managed to catch her online. I wonder if she has changed up at all.

Catflix.su banner