Tools Easiest Way To Download Getty Images

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Recordking

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 5, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Easiest way to download Getty images this only work for downloading medium size images

You need to use a Chrome browser to do this then download this addon
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

All you do is do a search in the search result just move your mouse pointer over a image you want to download and you will see a download button. Clicking on a image you lose the download button you only get the download button on the search results pages.

All of the free Getty downloaders I have used in the past only download the medium size images. There was one website I using a few months ago it does not work any more this Chrome addon is 50% faster than that one website I was using.

There is program called Zeon Downloader claims it can download the full jumbo size images but it costs $100 no way in hell it is worth that it should be like $15 to $35. I am not paying that much for it so I can not say if it truely works or not.

If you want bigger size images use a upscaler to upscale them about half of the images on Getty can be upscaled with good upscaled results.