Question Download restricted content on telegram

Heisenberg.

Making Millions from Crystal Meth
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hi y'all, I would like to know if it's possible to download restricted content (content the owner of the group disabled from downloading) on TG using the Jdownloader2 and I will get all the content in its original quality?
Cause all the bots on TG works terribly and gives me 1 video per 10 min...

Thanks for the helpers :leokek:

Solution
I put this in a BR help thread, forgot to make a thread for wider forum, my bad

This tampermonkey script adds a download button to every video / picture on
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Install
You will need the tampermonkey extension first

Then just install the script with the button on the page

X34

Simp Dawg
Mar 10, 2022
I put this in a BR help thread, forgot to make a thread for wider forum, my bad

This tampermonkey script adds a download button to every video / picture on

Install
You will need the tampermonkey extension first

Then just install the script with the button on the page

Solution

Heisenberg.

Making Millions from Crystal Meth
Mar 15, 2022
Hi X34 , tried using that script, I've downloaded it and added the extension but when I go into the telegram video, there's no download button next to it....

Hans Landa

German Pervert
Jun 10, 2022
For larger channels/groups that are restricted i use a Telegram Bot called "TeleFeed" and it has been working pretty well although it had some bugs in the last few days.

The bot has options like redirecting media from a source channel to your own channel or even cloning an entire channel. (Depending on the size of the videos/pictures it will take a long time to get everything specially when it is restricted) - I forgot to mention that some options are paid like cloning an entire channel.

Worked for me though but i guess X34 script works too if you just want to download a few pictures.

And if you have an spare android you could root that android and use an Xposed module called
- Worked pretty well for me too and it was easy to install. You basically have to download the video like you usually do and then you can save it to your phone and boom you have it.

verlassen2011

Lurker
Dec 6, 2022
Just having an Android phone you can download the content without any program.
You go to your file manager, to the android folder, then to the data folder (if you have android 12 or higher, click view files and go back to the same folder again), look for the telegram.messenger folder.

In the files folder and then the telegram folder. There you will find the folders with the images, videos that you have seen on telegram.

If you want to find the video and/or image faster, delete those folders, open telegram in the private channel and see the video you want, let it download completely and go back to the video and/or image folder and there will be only the copies to another folder to see it.

CLENYCLEB

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Dumb question but how do I use telefeed? Trying to clone a channel but I'm very bad at anythig command/coding based.