Guide Download from camwhores tv (and others) without installing tools

fang

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hi,

You can download most videos from the web by simply inspecting the network tab in the browser developer tools.
Im writing this topic because i have seen other people asking how to download from there, and all the tools that get recommended are not needed.

First, visit any camwhores (or similar) link, in my example i use this random one i found:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

(This also works for most other sites that contain videos.)

Then press F12 to open the developer tools (or sometimes SHIFT+CTRL+i also opens this).
You should see a "panel" popping up on the right. In this panel you can, at the top, select the "Network tab".
There you can, in the bar below, select "Media" as your filter.
It should then look like this:

rand.png

To now get the video link in there simply press F5 and it should reload the page and fill the right side with media entries like this:

rand2.png

If you now double-click the blue line (= one of the lines in the media tab that has a green code on the most left column) it will take you to the video file.
Now you can simply right-click and select "Save as" to save the video.

rand3.png

There are no tools needed for this except a modern browser.
Works for most pages that contain videos, but only if you can watch the entire video on there. (= This does not work to circumvent payments and download for free! Don't do illegal stuff dumdum)

fuckthissite123

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
this one worked for me ad the url click the second highest quality then in the top right of the page it opens click download. just make sure ur running an antivirus just incase

Piroshka

OnlyDerps™ 🤪
Mar 11, 2022
Assuming this doesn't work for "premium" locked videos; you can also use the firefox extension
if the videos are streaming. IDM is a good tool to have too. I would share the pirate links here but I think Captain Marvel will not be pleased :BongoBan:.

I knew your method but many sites use referers to the media hiding their direct links. Others use a streaming protocol that cuts the video in chunks so your method would only download a chunk and not the whole thing. The firefox extension sometimes falls for that too. IDM may detect these protocols and download the whole thing.