MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - djarii - Discussion Thread | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat djarii - Discussion Thread

thathead

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
anyone else disappointed her new content doesnt include body painting the Lingerie on? i kinda thought that made her a lot foxier tbh

Reactions: Topstarguy

thathead

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
i wouldnt mind seeing her do Dejah Thoris from john carter in a pose like the sideshow statue and without actual pasties. or maybe just paint one of the gold ones on

Ennrpark

Lurker
Mar 22, 2022
She's gone from saying she'll never do nudes to showing her nipples in 2 months. Soon we'll probably see her suck dick or a dildo at this rate. Can't fucking wait to see how naughty she'll be for us.

DjariiFanclub

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

17h

It's officially MY BIRTHDAY!

Before I get into the naughty details about what I have here for you, let me just say; it's been a tremendous 3 months so far. Thank you for supporting me and my cheeky endeavours! The amount of support and love has been insane and I've really enjoyed sharing this little slutty part of me here. Heehee.

Soooo many of you expressed how much you love PVC and the dom styled djarii, so of course I have obliged. Clad in my huge platform heeled boots, a choker and with my 32DD cleavage absolutely spilling over my dress, this set is a scorcher. Expect to see me show off my curvy figure for you, I hope you appreciate how fucking perfect my boobs are as I barely manage to hide my cute little nipples between my fingers. I'm really getting so confident showing off my body, huh? Also, if you take a second to steer away from those yummy tits.. Have you noticed how undeniably kissable my lips are?! Be honest, how many times have you imagined yourself getting the opportunity to kiss me? ;) xo

• Clap

ButtWholeLover

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
Well that escalated quickly... "no nudes" -> "lewds" -> "implied nudity" -> "implied nudity/topless" ... shouldn't take long until she shows all. Especially as long as she gets triggered by the new fuck doll of her ex and needs to compete with her.

What I don't understand is: why the hell is she openly scamming her subs?

It makes more sense the other way round!? wth?! So we now just need to wait to get those stuff cheaper... not the smartest...

over_there__

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 4, 2022
This is kinda funny! You all are being drawn in to this! Let the lovely lady do what she does, there will be what we want eventually but we got to show some patience. Also hope someone will leak it here when it happens!

Edited
I see the fake AI pics and also vids, you know how to google right? Is not the best thing to looking for, we want the real Djarii doing her thing here not the fakes!

ButtWholeLover

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
I am not a big fan of her general attitude but I am kinda into her.
What I actually like very much is that she keeps her description updated. That is one of the honest things a creator can do in my point of view.
I will keep checking her profile in the future.

EE13

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
From her newest pink set:
Oh boooooy you're going to love this collection. The photos are absolutely immaculate and so unbelievably sexy.

As I promised before, August is gonna be an absolutely fiery month so in this 40 photoset collection (plus the three freebies here!) you can expect to see a variety of raunchy snaps and poses from the front and the back. I gave my pussy a good seeing to when shooting these for you, I was soo horny that by the time I had finished taking pics, I already came inside my panties. There's also a handful of naughty nip slips in there for you ;) - aaand at this point you already know, my boobs are perfection.

If you're still aching for more once you've finished this set, DM me. I have 9 extra photos available for an additional 50USD that are NOT included in the 40 with uncensored FULLY TOPLESS content. They're absolutely guaranteed to make you cum. These will ONLY be available to buy if you've unlocked this set, for my biggest fans only ;) xo