EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Disharmonica / Helly Valentine Discussion Thread

Looking in the leak thread and the recent library of content since(I assume) late 2014 damn you can really see a significant increase in photo shoots up between 2018-2020.

hey guys, I still have some footage of her attending the festival in Mexico this year(some interview and pics withe fans). Is this interesting to anyone? they have been removed from the main thread

I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here on her discussion thread... does anyone have her full Atom Eve set from Patreon a month or two ago? Would anyone like to upgrade to "legend" status by sharing it, if so? I will humbly construct a small shrine in your honor! Atom Eve doesn't get nearly enough love from the cosplay community, and her set looked incredible!

I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here on her discussion thread... does anyone have her full Atom Eve set from Patreon a month or two ago? Would anyone like to upgrade to "legend" status by sharing it, if so? I will humbly construct a small shrine in your honor! Atom Eve doesn't get nearly enough love from the cosplay community, and her set looked incredible!
Relax, that Atom Eve were just dropped a month ago,

There are 400 simps still subbing to Helly.
I'm sure someone has that set (and in full vers.) now the question is, would he want to share that set?

(A friend of mine still subbing to Her)

So stay tuned to Helly thread.

I understand not posting social media content on the Patreon thread, but do we even have a social media thread for her?

Don’t you guys think that pink is already a bit boring?:sneaky: She's been using it for too long. I liked green more, maybe because I love her as a brunette :LOL:

Instagram-2024-08-17db501236776a74cb.md.jpg

Back
Top Bottom