EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Disharmonica / Helly Valentine Discussion Thread

Whatever happened to her print store??
Her etsy profile appears as deleted. She probably realized releasing physical books isn't worth it anymore. The quality of the books themselves was kinda bad too.

Her etsy profile appears as deleted. She probably realized releasing physical books isn't worth it anymore. The quality of the books themselves was kinda bad too.
I never got the books but got her prints and those were great. Bummer that she's not doing them anymore

I never got the books but got her prints and those were great. Bummer that she's not doing them anymore
I think the books had resolution issues, pixelated images and it always felt like the pics looked too dark. I remember that she started selling her patreon sets as soon as the specific month ended to prevent piracy and it kinda worked.

I think I've said it before but it's worth repeating that she releases nude pics on her deviantart, and they are from her patreon sets. Most of the times you'd get like a third or even half of the pics she'd release on her paid site and sometimes you'll even see nude dA pics that aren't released on patreon, which is ridiculous.

That has never happened. Also she stopped etsy because they dripped Russia, not other reason, also she releases on deviantArt the “SFW” part of his set of the month and maybe less that a fifth of the NSFW part. The patreon exclusive is just a couple of pic

I think the books had resolution issues, pixelated images and it always felt like the pics looked too dark. I remember that she started selling her patreon sets as soon as the specific month ended to prevent piracy and it kinda worked.

I think I've said it before but it's worth repeating that she releases nude pics on her deviantart, and they are from her patreon sets. Most of the times you'd get like a third or even half of the pics she'd release on her paid site and sometimes you'll even see nude dA pics that aren't released on patreon, which is ridiculous.
Not at all, the books were amazing (I have 5 books) the only problem was the price really high and as already mentioned the store is closed for the war. And btw her bonus pictures from max tier are usually the best and lewdest

That has never happened. Also she stopped etsy because they dripped Russia, not other reason, also she releases on deviantArt the “SFW” part of his set of the month and maybe less that a fifth of the NSFW part. The patreon exclusive is just a couple of pic
Yeah see while she's great thats just so bad to me for the price of her stuff. super overpriced and very little back

her fan content is very, very monotonous in 2022 and continues to be so in 2023. terrible light / too many filters / identical poses / everything interesting is not visible due to terrible angles / and in 2023 she also raised the price of her sets by about 1.5 times.
Personally, I think it's time to take a break from her sets, at least until at least some variety appears. already tired that she is constantly in black underwear or black clothes. I want at least some bright sets from her. at least some kind of creativity as it was in 2020-2021

Helly Valentine is a character from the novel "The Great Gatsby." She is a woman who has the power to make people love her by telling them they are the only one she has ever loved. She is a sign of social class and power in the novel. She is an archetypal femme fatale.

her fan content is very, very monotonous in 2022 and continues to be so in 2023. terrible light / too many filters / identical poses / everything interesting is not visible due to terrible angles / and in 2023 she also raised the price of her sets by about 1.5 times.
Personally, I think it's time to take a break from her sets, at least until at least some variety appears. already tired that she is constantly in black underwear or black clothes. I want at least some bright sets from her. at least some kind of creativity as it was in 2020-2021
lol, yeah. Black is nice but too much will get bored. So we cant ask request her in SM or brighter sets?

it seems that she does not read comments and dm.
my friends and I wrote to her about bright sets and more interesting poses, but nothing changes

it seems that she does not read comments and dm.
my friends and I wrote to her about bright sets and more interesting poses, but nothing changes
Is that still the case? She has been promoting private chating on her fansly

are there any photos or videos (apart from old webcam shows) where she masturbates/puts fingers into pussy?

are there any photos or videos (apart from old webcam shows) where she masturbates/puts fingers into pussy?

there is no such "New" content. she once touched the pussy in the video for this set (2021.10.21 OF Bubble Bath) and more and more this was not. mostly rumples only the chest

2021.10.21 OF Bubble Bath The video has long been leaked from this set.

i don't know if it's the right thread to right this here but someone got the full gallery of her sets ?

Weird, did my torrent got removed from the content thread after few days without notification?
Anyway it's here:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2d9fb66d80a33657819979f1b3d314195ed6a3c6&dn=Helly%20Valentine&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451

Back
Top Bottom