EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Disharmonica / Helly Valentine Discussion Thread

She is definitely amazing and sexy!!
Helly is incredible, I still love her camwh0re days. Big-titted redheads are my weak point.
Her Panther nude photoshoot still is my favourite fap material, tributed so much her nudity :BOOBA:. She was just perfect on it :peepoSimp:
dcy2ei5-fcbc92e2-37f2-42df-a9fb-48c7606d4b9d.jpg

Helly is incredible, I still love her camwh0re days. Big-titted redheads are my weak point.
Her Panther nude photoshoot still is my favourite fap material, tributed so much her nudity :BOOBA:. She was just perfect on it :peepoSimp:
dcy2ei5-fcbc92e2-37f2-42df-a9fb-48c7606d4b9d.jpg
Her Panther shoot is one of my faves. I wish I could've afforded her patreon for that and her Tifa sets

Her Panther shoot is one of my faves. I wish I could've afforded her patreon for that and her Tifa sets
A pity she's uses photoshop so much because her body is already perfect. I recall seeing her nude on her livestreams and that perfect tummy combined with giant natural tits made helly my favourite camwh0re at the time, just so slutty :SALAMI:. Also, she's really cute

i just fucking hate that she made all of her sets physical only after they are released on patreon. it also kinda sucks how the pics you see on her deviant art for free are often better than the ones you can get for patreon. and her patreon was or is a bit pricy too. other than that yeah she's very hot.

i just fucking hate that she made all of her sets physical only after they are released on patreon. it also kinda sucks how the pics you see on her deviant art for free are often better than the ones you can get for patreon. and her patreon was or is a bit pricy too. other than that yeah she's very hot.
About the downsides, it's important to mention that her OF selfies are awful, quality-wise speaking. I just can't get it why they're still so bad and blurry, any cell phone today would take better pictures.

About the downsides, it's important to mention that her OF selfies are awful, quality-wise speaking. I just can't get it why they're still so bad and blurry, any cell phone today would take better pictures.
Judging by what some girls say, it's the buyers' base the ones responsible for this, both the girls and the people buying don't want it to look like a scam so if it looks like it had a modicum of work put into it, it goes into the patreon stuff, and if it doesn't, it goes to onlyfans.

i wish she would make her ann stuff digital. i would buy it even if it was some stupid exorbitant price. i wish her and tniwe would collab

Her quality selfies in onlyfans are very good there are a lot of girls there that sell screenshot instead of full size picture. I think her onlyfans is underrated and maybe a lot of her fan base don't even know she go full nude in nice close up in her PPV. And I have a good amount of this to say that ;P https://jpg5.su/a/helly.aiIfS

What does she want for OF sets these days? I remember they were payable some time but when she started to only sell the vids for 100$ extra i left.

What does she want for OF sets these days? I remember they were payable some time but when she started to only sell the vids for 100$ extra i left.
My subs expired but should be the same as before regular ppv around 50$ and sometimes extra 100 video

this is roughly what the price is for her last 5 posts on OF . very rarely did she start doing sets again without her boring videos

unknown54c08701813831f2.png unknown-1aa3bb0a73ea25312.png unknown-2eed8cabf7840ab05.png unknown-3229e3e812e4f633e.png unknown-4662a5e1f50179f0f.png

now you can buy old sets from her, so I don’t see any point in subscribing before September. there will be more sets, buy only photos and enjoy

I kinda miss her ''style'', like her Just Helly-Set one year ago was much better:

They aren't bad, but the quality kinda dropped. It's maybe just me and the angles, but well, she captured like everything in one picture and still showed her pussy.

But also huge shoutout to the leakers

Back
Top Bottom