Simp Chat Discussion : Eliseuwuu - Eliseowo

Nazgrim

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
If you want to hire an agency you first have to sell enough content to pay them. I can’t imagine a lot of people still fall for her crap.

Reactions: Akshat

abcsdfg

Superfan
Apr 5, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I bought her blowjob video and yes I can confirm its just her bobbing her head up and down. I think she's sucking a lollipop because i saw like a red circular tip and than she hides it again. What a pathetic scammer. I'm done with her shitty content. I don't think she's even running her accounts anymore. Her Twitter, IG, and OF is her spamming " i have new content on of and 50% off for the month " when its just a paywall on her page with no new content since Dec. Than all she does is send messages saying to buy her specials lmao. Seriously this girl is dumb. She needs to get hit with a reality check and lose her page or something

Last edited:

CreamPieKing

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Of course she's reselling old content as "new" content. It's what she does. Her OF is practically dead. She was on Twitch with barely 30 people watching her. She doesn't care anymore at all. A few called her a scammer and then she signed off. So she came back a few days later claiming to be a "music streamer" and it was the most awful thing I've ever seen. She has no clue what she's doing and is really bad at singing. She spent hours trying to sing Little Mermaid songs. Then she showed off her $3k guitar and $100 amp. haha That's like getting a Ferrari with no engine of wheels.
All she really did was complain she was gaining weight and how she wanted to eat more food.