Simp Chat Diora Baird Discussion Thread

jamboy3

Superfan
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The DRM thing seems valid. There's ways around it but it's hassle and I can see people not knowing how or not wanting to bother just to leak it for free.

As for her being busy filming or hitting her financial goals, there's about to be an actors strike so I could see her coming back to OF strong with no gigs or other income for a while.

SteadyBoy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 28, 2023
So I take it she's a lost cause now? It's a shame compared to how it was a year or two ago, when leaks were everywhere. Now there's hardly even a trickle if not a drip of any new good stuff from her. I'm guessing people are still buying stuff but they just aren't leaking it anymore. I saw the first new Post in her thread after 11 days or so and it was just repost of old stuff that was already posted.

Reactions: regto5

SteadyBoy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 28, 2023
I'm surprised she still has a career in Hollywood at this point. Either all this onlyfan stuff has gone under the radar, or they just don't care enough. But either way I'm just talking about older stuff that she did just before she started this movie. There were tons of pics out there of her using toys, like a vibrator, but there was never a video released, and I keep hearing that she still was selling explicit videos but no one has either been able to afford it, or they purchased it but don't feel like sharing or possibly can't share due to DRM protection. Either way it's just her whole attitude and stance has changed this past year or so now so I was just curious whether or not people are still even purchasing her explicit stuff. People are somehow able to afford other videos of other models around here that are selling simple sex videos for 200-300 a piece, so I was just wondering if some of those same people who are sharing that content here also still purchasing her stuff.

69xxx69

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 2, 2022
I don't think she's filming due to the strikes going on. She hasn't posted anything on her Instagram for a bit too. I bet she's taking a vacation, but I agree that the quality and quantity of her posts have taken a nosedive.

Reactions: asmrlover

asmrlover

Lurker
Dec 31, 2022
She's a member of SAG-AFTRA and they're on strike at the moment. Her IMDB also lists two upcoming projects that are in post-production. Did she say somewhere within the last few days she's on a set filming something?

SAG-AFTRA have strict rules about what a member can do while on strike. This is where it gets muddled. No publicity or that sort of thing for any studio or other work. For example, cosplay is a no-no. However, they can do commercials, video games, and reality shows. Influencer work is a no-no.. It may be against the rules to do side hustles like Onlyfans. Or it may be fine. If she's not hitting up her side business hard right now, then I get the feeling she's erring ont he side of caution.

froppalo

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 17, 2022
someone posted a masturbation video earlier, but now it's gone. Any chance that someone here can post it again?

Reactions: regto5

SteadyBoy

Tier 3 Sub
Jun 28, 2023
So besides the whole strike thing, what about unreleased content out there? Do people here have any that just don't want to share it? Is there anything as of late from her? At this point the content thread and discussion thread is growing weeds here because there's been no new content. It's kind of getting repetitive talking about her stuff when there's been little to know stuff being shown lately. Any of her VIPs here? Any news as to what she's been doing behind the VIP barrier she set? What is it us plebs are missing that those who can afford her content nowadays are enjoying?

guldfisk

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
This was her latest post on July 24.
And that post followed almost two weeks of no updates. Could be IRL things keeping her busy or she is planning on closing down her OF, and this is her way of milking a few last drops out of it. I still have my sub for another month but i plan on stopping if it continues this way.

driptrip45

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 16, 2021
All her actions seem to point to this being dead or at least taking some giant step back and being like a cleavage post channel. Whether boyfriend or change of heart all her actions point to just trying to keep enough bait on the hook to keep some subs w/o doing anything. Surgery was the only option that sorta made sense that would allow for a return to form shortly, but that wouldn't explain why she couldn't post previously filmed content that revealed her boobs. To put out a 6 minute vid with no nipple is a giant step backwards. Sucks, but that seems like the logical conclusion.