Simp Chat Dickdrainers Discussion Thread

dildo1g

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 29, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Just like Remyman said here's a photo of Alana Rose confirming they did in fact shot a video yesterday, since they're being pretty public about it on twitter hopefully this means he won't sit on this one for too long.

Fuws-j0XgAIySpG

AnonymousVoyeur

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 12, 2022
Ok guys , i don't know if you heard OF has introduced new DRM policy and many content creators have started enabling it including brandon i suppose after figuring it out after reading to a dedicated forum about the DRM thing in here - https://simpcity.su/threads/onlyfans-has-drm-protection-now.160480/ since i am not able to download new video which he posted on his wall - Ella Nova Pt-1 which i checked in multiple browsers and plugins enabled -https://simpcity.su/threads/onlyfans-has-drm-protection-now.160480/post-2000641 while i am able to download the previous video which he uploaded (lily adams one) .

So i am still waiting to check for the second part he told he gonna release by next week or that alana rose collab if he also releases on his page ,if not then sadly no more new video shares from OF until there is a easy workaround for this DRM thing with just one click since i do not have much knowledge on going the technical route - https://simpcity.su/threads/downloa...cted-videos-in-source-quality-a-guide.161897/ :peepoSad: and until then i am gonna let my sub gonna expire . 😭 i will keep an lookout on this thread .

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

AnonymousVoyeur

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Well he sent updates on the new OF scenes which includes either his version of Alana rose colllab or even longer than hers .

1- Alana Rose Collab

2- Ella Nova Collab

3- Posted this full scene just today but can't figure out the girl name

4- ?? didn't reveal the girl name but supposedly but supposedly its BJ only scene

5- ?? didn't reveal the girl name but supposedly its an full Fuck scene

dildo1g

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 29, 2022
Remyman and AnonymousVoyeur, I previously thought the scene with Alana was supposed to be a joint release on both platforms between them around the same time, but yeah after watching the video i hope there's more to it.

I don't know how much time they spend shooting a scene and i don't want to talk out of my ass but if you take a close look even at recent scenes with harley king, bess breast, zerella skies, etc you can see there's portions where it's daytime vs sunset/nighttime, since most videos around 50-ish minutes hopefully they worked out a deal so she could release the nighttime segment earlier on her side and eventually he uploads the full thing when he's done editing.

Here's a picture of her on set where it's daytime
3024x4032_b66f832991ca790cdb3c6b4cbb29126e.jpg