Simp Chat Dickdrainers Discussion Thread

Annihilus

Losing perspective on beef
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She and Branden dated years ago around 2021-22 iirc, she's with a new guy these days. Curious if that was really the reason it never released though, since they're not together anymore for it to matter.

I feel like he needs to utilize his communication skills with stuff like this because let's assume he didn't like the final product, whether it's because of how he performed in it or thinking people wouldn't like the level of race play, Kaitlyn is definitely one performer that would shoot another scene on the spot if he simply asked her to after explaining that he thinks the previous scene won't make a good impact.

Simply saying "I think this scene is weaker than it should be, but if you shoot another with me I'll release that one first and the weaker one after", that wouldn't be far off from what he's done in the past with certain scenes (stronger collab first, weaker ones later), and we've seen from Gia Derza that a girl will shoot multiple scenes a week, so it's weird that he didn't take advantage of that unless she's ridiculously expensive.

Bro really could've had someone who likes that content as much as her for multiple shoots regardless of if that first shoot was shit, just explain the situation to her.

He needs Mona Azar and (imo) Rachael Cavalli back so bad, Rachael's Girlsrimming scene is the closest thing to a second Dickdrainers scene for her, with some pretty good positions in it.

What sucks about a lot of these is the quality wasn't as high as it is now (2019-24), so a lot of those collabs would be really high tier if they were done again.

TheNordicFlames

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 21, 2023

part 1 was uploaded and then nothing..since almost a month.

michaelarmstrong86

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
CrowdedFickleXenoposeidon_13f4879b9f29faf0a.gif
who's this?

Annihilus

Losing perspective on beef
Mar 12, 2022

sonny99

Tier 2 Sub
Aug 21, 2023
I was going through the site to see what scenes have been released in 2023 but realized that vids from the onlyfans/manyvids are not listed on there (which is kind of a weird/lazy decision bc listing them on there would probably draw customers to the other sites). For example i didnt even know the latest Tristan Summers vid was her 3rd scene and there was a 2nd one released last year.
Which makes me think: Is there any place with a full comprehensive list of all the models, the name and amount of scenes they have shot for DD? Might be worth to make one for here if no good clear list exists.

Anyways my top 3 scenes for 2023 (Cant nail em down to just 1) would be Tiana Blows, Cadence Lux and Aria Carsons scenes.