Simp Chat Devon - whipitdev - nnevelpappermann Discussion Thread

arshman210

Lurker
Mar 25, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Nah bro I totally disagree, Her natural body, her tits, her ass, her hair, her face, her eyes, Her belly, her curves, everything about her is perfect, unlike most of the fake women these days, every time I look it her, It turns me on whenever I'm in a bad mood I look at her and she makes it better, I can't imagine how many times I have fapped looking at her so I would pay for her onlyfans, I'm a total simp for her

ns8660

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Only reason she chose fanfix is she doesn't want to be called an OF girl bcz she is in college and definitely do not want to choose it as a career path she wants to complete college and get a job she sold nudes for extra cash and now she claims she is paying for tuition from fanfix money.She will never get naked bcz she making stash from selling mid tank top and cleavage pics to simps it's a bummer we won't get to see her tits which have grown two folds since her leak and they will continue to grow as she is only 19.

Bushwookiee1989

Bathwater Drinker
May 6, 2023
I signed up to jazmine OF it was on sale and I don't know much about her and I'm just new finding out about her as well. But fuck me her content is fucking trash bro!! She doesn't show nipples or do any BG sextapes or get naked like WTF!!! I can understand not doing sextapes not every OF girl does it but at least show those huge warlocks and nipples that God gave u ffs. What an absolute waste!! She told me she will never show her nipples!! Be the last time I sign up to her trash page. Only thing going for her is her huge tit's that's it!!

Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Jazminesinging is another onlyfans girl with big boobs that doesn’t do nudes. Only difference is a) she’s never had her nudes leaked, unlike dev, and b) she does a lot “sexier” content and is clearly leaning more into onlyfans as a career, unlike dev. Frankly tho, both could ride it out for years like the OG (Jessica Nigri) and never have to pop a nip bc they’ll make thousands just from hand bra and try-on hauls.