Request Desperate Amateurs

• While we continue to work on the forum, the forum is now read only.

Login, registration, reacting, posting are now limited.

WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. DO NOT BELIEVE THE ANGRY REDDIT THOTS 🤣 🐀

impactedm

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
For those just joining us, please check one of the following folders to see if your video is there. Since my last post, there's been some requests that can easily be found in one of the folders I've already uploaded (I can't speak to others' uploads). Throughout the folders, there's over 150+ videos that have been uploaded.
Some videos do have to take a hit in picture quality to meet Bunkr's 2GB or less requirement, but those videos are few and far between. Those videos are still better quality than what you might find on a tube site.

I went through the thread since my last post. Any recent request where the girl has less than 3 videos, I uploaded to the DA Requests bunkr folder. Now I didn't get every girl, but there's others that will come later to their own Bunkr (such as Dahlia and Miya where I have to decipher between the same videos that have been uploaded multiple times). These are the latest and greatest to the request folder:

Amethyst
Angel 2
Angel O & Max
Anna Maria
Ashley
Ashley BTS
Betty
Bonnie
Bonnie Returns
Candy & Alexis
Envious
Haley
Jess
Jess BTS
Kleo & Teetee
Layla
Lexi
Libra
Libra Returns
Luci
Luci 2
Maxine
Rose 2
Rose 2 Returns (MFM threesome)
Starla
Starla 2
Starla BTS

I know I owe the fine folks in the Private Society thread some videos too. Once I have free time, the goal is to bounce back and forth between threads.

Last edited: