Support deleted 'repost'

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

umnin

ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ
Jun 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So. My post at Haley Reed thread was deleted. Reason 'repost'

From rules:
> Posts with low quality content (screenshots, screen recordings, compressed files etc.) will be removed and all reactions lost when higher quality (source quality) versions of the files have been posted. Upscaled content does not count as higher quality and is considered reposting.

I think my post was deleted because of this post .
But:
1. I downloaded video from that post. Resolution: 2734x1440. My video has 4096x2160 resolution. Higher quality.
2. I didn't download my video from manyvids, but my upload has matched file size (1.01gb) and matched 4k quality with
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

So, I think that previous post is reencoded and downscaled video and my post should be restored as higher quality version, according to rules. If I'm wrong, please and all 3 links from my post to susquehanna420, because I have already uploaded and it will be stupid just to delete them. Let those links be mirrors. Thank you.

Reactions: Soba Mask