EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Support Deleted Post Question?

IAmTheOneWhoThots

Superfan
Apr 9, 2022
I recently posted to https://simpcity.su/threads/angela-halee.17257/ a collection of her recently posted pictures, some of which were on onlyfans, some from instagram, twitter, and other instagram pages, organizing them into sets from each photoshoot, instead of making a post for each onlyfans picture (which just feels like point farming to me?). In the future should I only post the pictures from onlyfans? For content creators that post 1 or 2 pictures stochastically is it forum policy that they should be posted just one at a time? Or can I just keep updating one post for archiving? Are posts only valid for the onlyfans channel if they have the onlyfans watermark?
Ex: one of the pictures, on her OF wall:
Capture38bcd273aa0e9fe8.md.png

In the case where there's one with the watermark and one without, I prefer the one without, but I could see watermarked also making sense as a forum policy.
Thanks for the clarification and hard work, guys!

Everything in the post you made is from instagram or twitter and we dont allow social media content in threads in the Onlyfans category.
Hey POKI thanks for getting back to me. Sorry, I'm not sure I follow: if she posts a picture to instagram does that mean that it then is no longer allowed the onlyfans category? Would it be better for me to start a social media channel for content creators that post a lot of content across platforms like that?

You got it, boss. So I could share the images that I've paid premium access for, but not one up on public a social media page. Is there a recommended way for me to put all of the pictures from the same photoshoot in one post? (given that they're posted across several platforms, including instagram, onlyfans, tiktok, twitter, ect)?

960x1440_f3d6e9de9240ef4bebc1bad5365b851ed4f13043a42e9aa3.md.jpg
A final follow-up: I *can* post this to the onlyfans thread because she uploaded it to a premium site, even if it's lower quality, even though she posted it a week later (she just posted it), is that correct?

Back
Top Bottom