MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Request - ASMR - Fansly - T H I C C - DegenerateDevi | SimpCity Forums

TinDorie

Lurker
Apr 25, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hey there, first time posting! There's been a recent surge of NSFW VAs becoming Content Creator on sites like Onlyfans and Fansly including (but not limited to) CottontailVA, Kumbomb, MagicalMysticVA and MizzPeachy (Which I hope the ladder dose get to be featured soon); But today, I wanna light on another one that's a bit on the underrated side in my opinion. That person in question is non-other then this thread's topic: DegenerateDevi.

For those who don't know, she's similar to most-if-not-all of the ones that I mentioned in which she's an NSFW Voice Actress that also dose Streams with her Vtuber/Lewdtuber Persona; I actually enjoy her some of her work, including her artwork and even a few videos that she was made in Koikatsu. Oh! And she also dose some cute cosplays.

I know that some may consider her body a turn-off (which is fine, not everyone can like a chubby body) but if anybody happen to have access to some of her content; I would like to know. Plus it's pretty cheep from what I saw on her Fansly account which i'll link below.

Devi's Twitter Account
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Devi's Fansly Account
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

TW1yEMlG_400x400.jpg
Fh9fMvhWYAU1N3m.jpg:large