EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Defiantpanda - Cora discuss

I don't think adding more naughty content like her getting railed will make it less boring. The biggest problem is that she doesn't talk much in her videos, and they are too short. She already did dildos and vibrators and humping a pillow. I think she should create longer videos with no cuts, with more of her talking and moaning.:PepeHmm:

I don't think adding more naughty content like her getting railed will make it less boring. The biggest problem is that she doesn't talk much in her videos, and they are too short. She already did dildos and vibrators and humping a pillow. I think she should create longer videos with no cuts, with more of her talking and moaning.:PepeHmm:
I will just be happy if she does longer videos, like 10 minutes video of her twerking in different positions, with glimpse of her pussy and asshole side skins while she jiggles her ass.

If she does bg I will probably forget about her in a month, she will be like any other model. I am more of a edge/story build up kinda guy. It would truly amazing if she does this and eventually shows her pussy/asshole and do naughty things with those holes.

Well i also love if she does messy things sucking dildo and spit all over her and then use those spit to play with her tits. Or lotion up her ass self massage and twerk vids with asmr. She could do asmr like AMSRyulitube . Honestly bro if she continues with this short clips with no progress, im gonna unwatch/unfollow her someday sooner.

I wouldn't mind paying monthly, i am already paying for some OF girls. Defiantpands is just not worth it for me right now because no good progress. I check once in a while here to see if she's been upto anything newer. For now It would be great if she just make longer version of videos of what she is already doing. I take hours to cum, it gets boring to watch 10 second video on loop.

Last edited:
I haven’t been keeping up with her, is she finally doing stuff of her getting fucked or is she just doing lewd with the occasional thing of showing her pubes and tits?

She needs to step up her content, dildo riding would be a nice change of pace
She already did change it up and we weren't expecting it. She used to say when would never show tits, now she's even masturbating on camera
It's just a matter of time before she does some "forced perspective" or side angle of her using a dildo
There's clearly been some great progress so doubting she'll go further is a bit unreal, we never know with her
Hopefully sooner rather than later

I will just be happy if she does longer videos, like 10 minutes video of her twerking in different positions, with glimpse of her pussy and asshole side skins while she jiggles her ass.

If she does bg I will probably forget about her in a month, she will be like any other model. I am more of a edge/story build up kinda guy. It would truly amazing if she does this and eventually shows her pussy/asshole and do naughty things with those holes.

Well i also love if she does messy things sucking dildo and spit all over her and then use those spit to play with her tits. Or lotion up her ass self massage and twerk vids with asmr. She could do asmr like AMSRyulitube . Honestly bro if she continues with this short clips with no progress, im gonna unwatch/unfollow her someday sooner.

I wouldn't mind paying monthly, i am already paying for some OF girls. Defiantpands is just not worth it for me right now because no good progress. I check once in a while here to see if she's been upto anything newer. For now It would be great if she just make longer version of videos of what she is already doing. I take hours to cum, it gets boring to watch 10 second video on loop.
What can i do with a 10 minutes videos when i last 30 seconds lmao

Back
Top Bottom