EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Defiantpanda - Cora discuss

She is my pref for sure. I think she just got chubbier, specialy after 2021, i would not say she got implants, no marks at all. I dont remember if the ring is on her left or right hand. Even so in the left it does not mean marriage. But personally i dont mind at all. I hope she never got a tattoo nor implants. She is just perfect. I like the teasing, i crave for the fucking xD but i know it must be just a non recurrent treat or else her content will feel just dull as many other around. I would like a more lenght teasing tho.
and any clues from where she is from. Ive heard she speaking once but since aint a natural eng speaker i could not pin point a accent

She is British and I do think she is married, regarding the ring the problem is that the photos can be mirror so is not possible to tell left from right, but that’s definitely a wedding ring.

She has the perfect height, body shape, she was a cute face, I didn’t even like girls with braces but she’s looks beautiful.

Regardless that I would love to see her getting a huge creampie, the fact that she hasn’t gone full slutty makes me like her more. But at the end of the day in not think she will go full nude.

Something interesting that I notice is that she is posting older photos, pre COVID.

She's cute and can be matured at the same time whenever she's posed in a serious way. Her body is by far one of the reasons why I kept my subscription from OF. I see that she's stepping it up a little and the tease becomes wilder. I can't wait for more. Thanks for everyone who shares her awesomeness. 🤝👍

I just like to remind myself she used to only do "lewds" and wouldn't show a nipple, she's come a long way in terms of explicitness but yeah I don't think we'll see anything hardcore in a long while

Maybe some butthole lol praying for that 🙏🏻🍑 even just a hint .

She is British and I do think she is married, regarding the ring the problem is that the photos can be mirror so is not possible to tell left from right, but that’s definitely a wedding ring.

She has the perfect height, body shape, she was a cute face, I didn’t even like girls with braces but she’s looks beautiful.

Regardless that I would love to see her getting a huge creampie, the fact that she hasn’t gone full slutty makes me like her more. But at the end of the day in not think she will go full nude.

Something interesting that I notice is that she is posting older photos, pre COVID.
You mean her latest posts on her page or here?

I can't tell pre from post pandemic I guess, got any examples??

IMG_20240804_231503_504666eacbd9964a9b9.md.jpg IMG_20240804_231503_853476c0e5d967364d4.md.jpg
Found these a while ago
Someone pointed out the ring but it could be anyone of course. Never posted before because we didn't have a discussion thread

I wanna believe but until we see something official we can't really compare.
I don't think these are her pictures, this girl's hair is brown, although the shape of her buttocks and fingers are similar, and she wears black nail polish.

British fits well xD at least makes her even hotter.. for me lol.

She has worn black nailpolish plenty of times, but there's some moles, etc which don't seem to match with those images.
Agree. Unless she edit out that close to the ass mole from her photos. it is probabluy not her. but that second spot in between the end of her but and tight is similar, but in the wrong height.

;ast time someone was claiming to have her full nudes turns out to be miniloona (a watered version of Cora. stil pretty, but not in the same league =P) Girls Who look like Mewtwo League. lol

Agree. Unless she edit out that close to the ass mole from her photos. it is probabluy not her. but that second spot in between the end of her but and tight is similar, but in the wrong height.

;ast time someone was claiming to have her full nudes turns out to be miniloona (a watered version of Cora. stil pretty, but not in the same league =P) Girls Who look like Mewtwo League. lol
Hahahaha is funny for me that most people agreed that Miniloona is the closest we will get to see Cora fully naked and getting railed.

I don’t thinks it’s mini either, her pussy is puffier, the inner lips doesn’t stick out like in the photo, I really hope/wish Cora pussy is similar, if so she will be the perfect girl xD

There was also a supposed video and again, trying to match up moles seems like the best attempt but if I don't see her face then nothing counts , I'll try and find it.

She's so beautiful, I love how authentic her look is. I do wish she'd start pushing her boundaries even further though. Not saying she needs to stick a dildo to the edge of a bathtub and ride it up her asshole ASAP but like, it wouldn't hurt if she started doing that. I'd settle for an accidental asshole flash at this point.

If we're recommending more explicit lookalikes here, check out noirkitty. Same ass, very similar faces, the same soft-spoken energy and cutesy girl next door vibe. She could pass as her long lost black half-sister.

https://*use jpg5.su*/data/64/0b/640b1a183950275cd4b19854fb8c1fdcbbb467aeef60b268b2af7cb1e166049e.jpg?f=ec9d8b2d-5275-4a6a-8eb0-b22be11486df.jpg https://*use jpg5.su*/data/f1/0e/f10e7c7a5773d7745fbc81c835aca0fd0f0cf3a65575ed6f3612c605bfda0fc4.jpg?f=750ff113-088d-4f22-b720-c19a613407d2.jpg https://*use jpg5.su*/data/8f/b6/8fb60b12091b077117c5733b966e57356ce6084abbfcbb850cd12aca1bc8cfbf.jpg?f=8c6e315f-8b1f-4cf4-b654-625cd1cc6ee2.jpg
(dildo fucking video)

She's so beautiful, I love how authentic her look is. I do wish she'd start pushing her boundaries even further though. Not saying she needs to stick a dildo to the edge of a bathtub and ride it up her asshole ASAP but like, it wouldn't hurt if she started doing that. I'd settle for an accidental asshole flash at this point.

If we're recommending more explicit lookalikes here, check out noirkitty. Same ass, very similar faces, the same soft-spoken energy and cutesy girl next door vibe. She could pass as her long lost black half-sister.

https://*use jpg5.su*/data/64/0b/640b1a183950275cd4b19854fb8c1fdcbbb467aeef60b268b2af7cb1e166049e.jpg?f=ec9d8b2d-5275-4a6a-8eb0-b22be11486df.jpg https://*use jpg5.su*/data/f1/0e/f10e7c7a5773d7745fbc81c835aca0fd0f0cf3a65575ed6f3612c605bfda0fc4.jpg?f=750ff113-088d-4f22-b720-c19a613407d2.jpg https://*use jpg5.su*/data/8f/b6/8fb60b12091b077117c5733b966e57356ce6084abbfcbb850cd12aca1bc8cfbf.jpg?f=8c6e315f-8b1f-4cf4-b654-625cd1cc6ee2.jpg
(dildo fucking video)

As i have seen most black girls tends to gain more fat in their butt. Its very common, also im not into ebony 😕 but thanks for suggesting. I am more into girl who have black short hair, big butt, thick thighs and fairer skin, facial structure more of an mix of Japanese and latina. Which perfectly describes defiantpanda!

she 100% married
Who wouldn't want to marry her.
no ugly tattoos, a sexy body, and short.
and I am fine with her having only teasing content
Nah bro don't pay for the same shit. She will only do naughtier content when she realises the same old boring content isnt profitable anymore.. i guess she already understood sizable number of simps are not into her like before.

Back
Top Bottom