EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Defiantpanda - Cora discuss

Trashkon

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
A discussion thread for our cute little "goblina"

Main: https://simpcity.su/threads/defiantpanda-cora.10552/#post-96700

So I will be the first - to be honest but O prefer her content from begging. She was skinner, less ass, tights and boobs but looked younger. Now it's like too much of body.

And question - her boobs are so bigger because she gained fat or made some plastic surgery? In my opinion she probably did something but not sure

i think she IS married. in other times i would think that she's not married cause no human MALE would accept that his wife do some kind of cyber-prostitution but today that is WAAAAAAAY conmon
If my wife is bringing the bread these top 0.05% OF girls are bringing, I would be more than happy. Most girls today don't bring bread or anything in particular.

She is my pref for sure. I think she just got chubbier, specialy after 2021, i would not say she got implants, no marks at all. I dont remember if the ring is on her left or right hand. Even so in the left it does not mean marriage. But personally i dont mind at all. I hope she never got a tattoo nor implants. She is just perfect. I like the teasing, i crave for the fucking xD but i know it must be just a non recurrent treat or else her content will feel just dull as many other around. I would like a more lenght teasing tho.
and any clues from where she is from. Ive heard she speaking once but since aint a natural eng speaker i could not pin point a accent

She is my pref for sure. I think she just got chubbier, specialy after 2021, i would not say she got implants, no marks at all. I dont remember if the ring is on her left or right hand. Even so in the left it does not mean marriage. But personally i dont mind at all. I hope she never got a tattoo nor implants. She is just perfect. I like the teasing, i crave for the fucking xD but i know it must be just a non recurrent treat or else her content will feel just dull as many other around. I would like a more lenght teasing tho.
and any clues from where she is from. Ive heard she speaking once but since aint a natural eng speaker i could not pin point a accent
She's definitely European, a couple of folks have claimed to know her in real life so that's that, it's the internet so anyone's free to say whatever I guess

And yeah she's gotten thicker and I personally love it because a bit of it has gone to her tits they're amazing right now
Not to mention that ass of course

She's definitely European, a couple of folks have claimed to know her in real life so that's that, it's the internet so anyone's free to say whatever I guess

And yeah she's gotten thicker and I personally love it because a bit of it has gone to her tits they're amazing right now
Not to mention that ass of course
Agreed, she's hit that just right zone as far as thickness. I love seeing her new posts

Back
Top Bottom