Simp Chat Danielle Bregoli / Bhad Bhabie Discussion

Dontgivehand

Diamond Tier
Nov 2, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
That commenter confuses me too. I was under the impression that those type of junkies were missing teeth and were either bone-skinny or Fat fat.

No matter. A person that has to go all the way to florida for that has bigger issues than paying a few dollars for an overrated broad.

Dallaas

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 15, 2022
Dude, some guy says he wants to find a Danielle Bregoli lookalike. The other guy made a joke he could go to any town in Florida and find a girl like Danielle Bregoli cause she looks like a strung-out junkie and Florida is full of them. Danielle Bregoli is also from Florida which is like the junkie capital of the world.

Do people really have to explain jokes around here? :KEKWlaugh:
Florida is full of methheads and opiate addicts. You can start anywhere around Tampa, Jacksonville, and Orlando

Raptorbeard

Casual
Mar 16, 2022
She will eventually. People will lose interest as time passes.

It’s like her ace in the hole. As long as she’s making money she has no reason but that won’t last forever.

The when people lose interest…you take them out finally and get interest back.

This is all assuming she will ever really NEED money. I wouldn’t be surprised she doesn’t seem like the type to be smart with her money.

Reactions: LSDx3

Pirate King Atomsk

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 3, 2022
This is the biggest cop out I've read in a LONG time.

Her Onlyfans is trash. A few highly devoted fools paying her for nothing doesn't change that.

Her content is expensive, irregularly released, SHORT(rarely over 20secs long), ultra low quality images and videos, and low effort. She has higher quality sexy videos released via instagram & tiktok.

I cannot think of a single instance of another Onlyfans that is nearly this bad.

Paying her is an act of self immolation.